Toyota Servicing?

Hi, I'm new to Sheffield so would appreciate if anyone can recommend an independent garage who are familiar with servicing Toyota's and can also perform MOT?

the bf has a toyota and he discovered this problem so just does everythin himself now!best bet really

This is very unlike me recommending a main dealers, but Monty's Motors on Penistone road are excellent, especially for Toyota and Suzuki.

ooo cheers thats helped my bf too! well he is selling his mr2 now though but we can recommend them to whoever we sell it to!

my hubby works at gordon lambs on bramall lane which is a toyota dealers.

montys on penistone road are no longer a toyota dealership, they are lexus, subaru and suzuki.

Thanks for suggestions so far..

I've read some not so encouraging stories about both Pentagon and Gordon Lamb which is why I was looking more for an idependent supplier one that still knows Toyotas well (RAV4 specifically). I checked Space's suggestion of Monty's and from wehat I can see - although they are no longer a Toyota dealer - they are a Toyota service centre and hold stocks of Toyota parts for many other dealers.

Appreciate any other input:)

I have used Gordon Lamb and they are thorough. One receptinist is very rude and this has put me off going back. They also have mis-registered my car. It was sold to me and I have the paperwork for a 1.6 and they serviced it for three years as a 1.4 engine. This causes some problems. Also, the receptinist panicked me saying that my breaks were in a desperate state and it was an emergency. When we looked at them, this was a total over statement.

I now use Twigg Bros in Crookes. Not sure if they are good, but they have sorted out some problems of my own making at a fair price.

my hubby works at gordon lambs on bramall lane which is a toyota dealers.

montys on penistone road are no longer a toyota dealership, they are lexus, subaru and suzuki.

Montys also service Toyota's and any other make. They are the only main dealers I will use now!

My experience at Gordon Lambs a few years back wasn't good at all to be honest..

Montys also service Toyota's and any other make. They are the only main dealers I will use now!

My experience at Gordon Lambs a few years back wasn't good at all to be honest..

that was a few years back, it a complete different team working down at lambs now, i know when montys lost the service centre pentagon took over, and all lambs technicians went to pentgon and most original montys/pentagon staff went to lambs.

There's been a thread like this before for Toyota, from what I remember, someone suggested Maltings Garage on Chippingham Street, ask for Mab.

Gorden Lamb on Bramall have serviced our Rav 4 for 3 years now we haven't had a problem.

there is a guy that advertise on rotherham record, he is a toyota train mechcanic and he comes to you so saves wasting time dropping car off/picking up