Funfair opposite Wednesday ground.

ill be going are all the rides only 99p all the time the fairs open?

or is it just on a certain day ?

99p ?? That's going to be a pain with all the 1p change they will need - why not just make it £1 :loopy:

Yes, and yes! Van will be there on weekends, police around most of the rest of the time...

There was a time that funfairs had their own 'Security' to sort out the oddballs who tend to come out of the woodwork when a fair is in town no trouble then.

There was a time that funfairs had their own 'Security' to sort out the oddballs who tend to come out of the woodwork when a fair is in town no trouble then.

If you look carefully all these 'oddballs' will have Bramell Lane season tickets :hihi:

All the rides except the Freakout are 99p for the duration of the fair. There are 9 big rides, a Ghost Train plus kiddies rides and stalls etc and as they do each year the organisers who are travelling showmen, not Gypsies give a donation to St. Lukes.

All the rides except the Freakout are 99p for the duration of the fair. There are 9 big rides, a Ghost Train plus kiddies rides and stalls etc and as they do each year the organisers who are travelling showmen, not Gypsies give a donation to St. Lukes.

And to add to all this there will be gangs of yobs free of charge:hihi:

To be fair, we have been for the last two years and really enjoyed it (well the kids have!), we saw no gangs of yobs etc, this was most probably due to the police presence but that is all the more reason for families to go. Its about time we felt a little safer at things such as this.

Yes adysheff, I thought it was 3 years ago that there was the stabbing but wasn't sure :)

i was reading a poster for it today and yep the rides are 99p

and all the yobs stand on the walser next to the speakers

the people who live near to the fair are so lucky!. they can go to the fair everyday.

the people who live near to the fair are so lucky!. they can go to the fair everyday.

must be like living in skeggy 4 them pubs just around the corner swimming baths up road fair across road

lovely :hihi:

You wouldn't want to go if you could see what I can see from my bedroom window now only 30 seconds walk from the fair. Two gangs of chavs having a running battle up the middle of the street, effing this and effing that with some coppers running around not doing very much in the way of actually getting these scrotes moved on.

You wouldn't want to go if you could see what I can see from my bedroom window now only 30 seconds walk from the fair. Two gangs of chavs having a running battle up the middle of the street, effing this and effing that with some coppers running around not doing very much in the way of actually getting these scrotes moved on.

There is something about Fairs that attracts these cap wearing scrotes.

This is only the first night too! Things can only get worse!! What made matters even more laughable was the size of the hoopy earings on the girlfriend of one of the top Kappa wearing street fighters. You could have done hula hooping with them.