How was being pregnant for you?

my first time pregnant i was very sick all the way threw nearly and everythink that came down came bk up nearly :hihi: i use 2 where noxer shorts cos i couldnt get comfy lol and had bad heart burn that was a girl 7lb 2 and 2 weeks over bang on carry all way round

the second one wasnt as bad did have sum sickness carried all at front came ot a boy 6lb 14 was 11 days over due

pregnant again with my third 16 weeks just had my 1st scan looks bigger then my other too 20 wks scans :o having a really rough time picking up everyones bugs :( and having really bad sickness partners informed me he was nearly 11lb when born hope this baby isnt :o ? :hihi:

This is our first successful pregnancy (although not out first pregnancy as some of you know). The first time round I felt nothing at all except at about 11.5 weeks when I suddenly had this feeling I wasn't pregnant anymore - we lost the baby 2 days later.

This time I had some (mostly) evening vomiting until about 12 weeks - including a very very embarassing episode of vomiting in the gutter in a busy street at 9am (I'm sure everyone must have thought I'd had a huge night out!), then no sickness from then on.

First felt her move at about 17 weeks but didn't show for ages. Even now at 34 weeks people keep telling me how small my bump is. From the back you wouldn't know (apart from unflattering elasticised trousers!). I'm carrying her all out the front and very high.

Really really enjoying being pregnant and can't wait to meet our baby in a few weeks - just very tired all the time and have started going to sleep at 8:30 on the sofa, as well as having a snooze every afternoon!

first time i started showing from about 8 weeks, put on weight just about everywhere possible. never actually got weighed but sure i put on far too much! carried really high and was always uncomfortable with ribache! ended up with my 7lb 4 little girl a week late by emergency c-section.

second time i was on the pill, only did a test as i had no period and thought i'd be sure before i took more pills, almost died of shock when there were 2 blue lines!! didn't show for about 4 or 5 months. other than a bit of backache i wouldn't have even known i was pregnant. aside from backache it was a very easy pregnancy, felt better if anything! only put on 7lb and ended up with my 8lb 6 little man 9 days late. and am now almost 1 1/2 stone lighter than before i was pregnant!!

This is our first successful pregnancy (although not out first pregnancy as some of you know). The first time round I felt nothing at all except at about 11.5 weeks when I suddenly had this feeling I wasn't pregnant anymore - we lost the baby 2 days later.

This time I had some (mostly) evening vomiting until about 12 weeks - including a very very embarassing episode of vomiting in the gutter in a busy street at 9am (I'm sure everyone must have thought I'd had a huge night out!), then no sickness from then on.

First felt her move at about 17 weeks but didn't show for ages. Even now at 34 weeks people keep telling me how small my bump is. From the back you wouldn't know (apart from unflattering elasticised trousers!). I'm carrying her all out the front and very high.

Really really enjoying being pregnant and can't wait to meet our baby in a few weeks - just very tired all the time and have started going to sleep at 8:30 on the sofa, as well as having a snooze every afternoon!

Good to hear from you, and hear things are going well. xx