Flash mob in Sheffield

Here is a website I put together showing 8 photos of the event.

Are you in any of them?

Here it is Flash Mob photos

Thanks to my brother in hosting these.

Server playing up + Broadband recommended

I'm in 2... get in there John!

This one!!!

And...

This one!!!

You can see the back of my head. I'm tall wearing a white hooded top (without the hood up)!

When I go to the website for photos it says page not found???

Website worked ok for me Emma :D

DaBouncer said:

I was there... and Sheffield Forums own moderator Richard formed the single file queue. He was at the front bless him!

I wasn't there for long (the front of the que), about 3 minutes, Mandy got cold feet about being at the front and I spent most my time thinking "where's Mandy" occasionally saying things to the next person in the que like "Robbie Williams here!".

The group of girls came over to the front of the que.

"Why are you waiting?"

"Robbie Williams."

"Why are you outside?"

"I was told to wait here."

"Who told you?"

"Some guy said it."

"How do you know he's coming?"

"Well, there's a que."

That's when a photographer took some photo's with a big camera.

"Look, he's not here for nothing is he?"

The girls wandered off, it was plain they knew something was wrong but couldn't quite piece it together.

I quickly left the front of the que to find mandy who was a little further back, but since she isn't very tall I couldn't see her from the front.

When the time came we left all together and I started loudly talking about needing to buy some vegetables and toilet roll.

I really enjoyed myself and had a good laugh. My only negative comment about it is that I felt very uneasy about it happening at Virgin as a flash mob website discourages organises from picking large stores for mobs as they get enough publicity as it is and it would be very easy for a large company to create a flash mob to get some advertising!!!

That said I still went along with it and the highlight for me had to be the screaming girls:lol:

Yep site worked ok for me this time :) Cheers. Good photos

Yeah the mob was great! It was really good fun.

Do you think there should be another one or just leave the memories of this one? A second one may not be as good / get interrupted by the police etc.?

What do you all think?

People are saying already that the mob is old news and no more should happen.. There are 8 in total happening in NY, with the last one being soon. It is said that this summer should be the summer of mobz! There is a new phenomenon though - love mobs - not sure what they are as yet! I think there should be another one, but should it continue to be random? Could it be given a point? Like everyone gives money to one homeless guy and he gets rich for the day! Or everyone does random acts of kindness? Perhaps giving the mob a point would remove its point of not having a point. Hmmm.. brain hurts..

Little bo peep x

I think they should do loads more, make them as varied as possible so it's not predicted and un-expected etc ...