The camping season has begun.

The camping season has begun and we are still awaiting our beloved camping section. To all those intrested i have put a request in the forums suggestions sections so need your votes when it comes up.

cheers

Waxy who desperatly needs to go camping, so needs to chat about it untill the nice weather decides to make an apperance.

There isn't a camping "season", there are just soft people who only camp if it is sunny and those that also camp in Britain.

I'm a fair weather soft (adopted) southern camper. Ten days camping during southern Ireland's apparent monsoon season demonstrated the misery of terminal dampness.

As for the camping section - I thought the Walking Group section covered that area already.

I enjoy camping but not in the cold, I'm so grumpy when i'm cold so no one in the family suggests it 'till it gets warmer weather .It's such a nice feeling though to be out in the fresh air although i sometimes worry about the noises. One night i was awake all night listening to a strange noise, i knew it wasn't worth trying to wake Mr littlepink cos i'm sure he dies at night. The next morning we investigated and a large toad was under the ground sheet . He hopped away quite happily though . ....oh now i'm excited about the camping season too . Well when its a little warmer ;)

camping or caravaning

my 4 year old daughter has beeen asking me today if we can go caravaning this coming week:rolleyes:

i really dont fancy it, i dont mind when weather better but not in rainy weather:nono:

I honestly believe kids cannot feel the cold. Mine never moan about being cold and would go camping all year round if it wasn't for their grumpy mum

its putting up the awning in the rain and then having to pack it away all soggy

only used the caravan once since we got it cos of the weather

*awaits waxxy "camping" it up round these parts :P

We use our caravan right up to the end of November, then start again at Easter.

No point in having one if it's not used.

We did try New Year once, but it really was too cold!

The camping season has begun and we are still awaiting our beloved camping section. To all those intrested i have put a request in the forums suggestions sections so need your votes when it comes up.

cheers

Waxy who desperatly needs to go camping, so needs to chat about it untill the nice weather decides to make an apperance.

yes!!!!!!!! lets have a camping section!!!!!

just seen two american guys packing up theyre tents etc in ecclesall woods after spending the night there...Brrrrrrr

I seriously would go camping in any weather!!! snow, hail etc..

but not much local unfortunately. Though i have seen a lovely spot today though on way to bakewell. Am going to seek it out next week and see who owns the land.

Yup.... love nothing more than camping. Getting the tent and other gear sorted for next week's excursion to the sunny climbs of north yorkshire. Oh, I cant wait to get out there and going to make most of it this summer by disappearing on frequent weekends up into the hills. MEGA!!!