Gay marriage - what do you think?

Doe you approve of "gay marriage"?  

298 members have voted

1. 1. Doe you approve of "gay marriage"?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know..

Originally posted by JBee

Gayness is a disease, and it's not a new thing. people throughout history don't like it, don't be gay! But homos really have no right to stick their noses into other people.

If a man wants to form a relationship with another man, then that should be not open for debate.

If two men (or women for that matter) are in love, they probably want to declare that love in front of their friends and family, in the same way as straight couples do. What's wrong with that?

We all seem to be forgetting something here... hell

Gosh thats a bit harsh JBee :hihi: :hihi: ;)

Originally posted by Deavon

Kirky, I love to see just how uncomfortable and awkward you would be in a room full of gay men.

Kid's got issues! :hihi:

Me and my partner have taken little interest in the new CP's. Don't know why, but it just hasn't been an issue we've discussed or thought about.

****The sound of a penny finally dropping******

Deavon, for yonks I thought you were a woman. I was surprised to discover you are a man. What straight man would have a pink hippo/moomin as his aviator?

But the post above seems to suggest that you are, in fact, a GAY MAN. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. That explains a few things!

Hope you don't take offense that this, BTW. It's kindly meant, but I've been trying to figure you out for ages and now things are finally making sense to me!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by nick2

It's a well known fact that most child molestors are straight and related to the child.

:rolleyes:

fair enough but do you think a kid being brought up with a couple of blokes is really gonna benifits its up bringing in any way? more like confuse the poor little bugger for life.

what 2 blokes get upto behind closed doors is there buisness but not the right envoiroment for a kid is it.

Originally posted by max

As an erudite mod posted on another thread, if you have a problem with your own sexuality don't visit threads related to gay issues. :D

i started the thread i didn't visit it.......(till it was merged that is)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kirky

fair enough but do you think a kid being brought up with a couple of blokes is really gonna benifits its up bringing in any way? more like confuse the poor little bugger for life.

what 2 blokes get upto behind closed doors is there buisness but not the right envoiroment for a kis is it.

I don't think having two dads or two mums will be any advantage or dissadvantage over having just one parent, and it's got to be better than having no parents.

And as for what people get up to behind closed doors, I don't know about you but my mum and dad never had sex in front of me.

what 2 blokes get upto behind closed doors is there buisness but not the right envoiroment for a kis is it.

And why not two gay blokes bring up a child.I belive it straight people that have gay children aint it.and that not make them straight,I know two gay guys bringing up a son and he now 19 and very happy and he not gay,so how can that confuse a child.

i though you would have preffered them to kiss behind closed doors :hihi: :hihi: :D

Originally posted by dieselbabe

I know two gay guys bringing up a son and he now 19 and very happy and he not gay,so how can that confuse a child.

i know i'd find rather confusing having done about the birds n the bees at school and realised i lived with 2 bees.

and i bet the poor sod got the **** ripped out of him at school.

Good luck to any gay/lesbian couple who want to "get married".It solves many a problem with issues regarding finance/family etc.

What does my head is the openly gay couples who ram the fact down your throat,(pardon the expression)!

We know you are gay,but most people dont want to see 2 blokes kissing on the box,and walking between 2 giant stilletoes.

Good luck to any couple entering a CP,just remember,you dont have to broadcast to the world what you have done.I didn't when I married the wife.

i know i'd find rather confusing having done about the birds n the bees at school and realised i lived with 2 bees.

and i bet the poor sod got the **** ripped out of him at school.

It's a shame then that you never learnt about the 'two bees'

When I was a kid, we had many gay couples who were friends of the family. I once said to my mum after visiting a couple 'mum why do *name* and *name* share a bed?'

My mum just said 'because they love each other - like mummy and daddy share a bed because they love each other'

I accepted that and just looked at them as any other couple.

I don't think a kid would be confused if it was explained to them correctly.

I really don't see what the big problem is that people have with gay couples. I can't work out why God would make people who were gay and then condemn them to hell.

And JBee, as for it being a disease and therefore going to hell, I've got Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome, which is a disease - didn't realise I was going to hell for it though. :(

Some people astound me.

err lottie, i edited JBee's post to make it sound the complete opposite. read the previous page for what she actually said.