Rotherham Nightlife Got Better

Originally posted by sheffbag

Cafe de paris closes down for refit and renaming this Saturday so its my final Friday this week, pop in and say hi

friday 12th?....does the club belong 2 milanos?

Owned by same people yes. Its only CDP that is closing. It reopens late October.

Milano's isnt affected. Have you been in on a saturday, i'm covering for Chris next week and wondered how busy it was

Just had a quick skim through this topic... but...

Yeah Tryst do have Speed Garage nights - with guest DJ - Jamie Duggan. Posters are up around for the various dates. Not my cup fo tea, but Speed Garage is quite popular.

I'd say at Tryst - House is the main genre. Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays are Funky House & Dance, while Fridays are RnB.

Music's got more dancey recently, pop in and check it out.

I think Rotherhams a great night out, just right amount of bars and some great night clubs.

Really miss going to Beach though, I've been told it's getting refurbished. Does anyone know if or when it'll be opening again?

Beach reopens as Blu Bambu in December.

you been in studio yet?

Only skimmed through this thread. But i live not far from the town centre (Rotherham that is) and everytime i go out down Rotherham its just a disapointment but i guess cos i have live there all my life it just kinda gets old fast if you know what i mean.

I would much prefer to go to Sheffield and have a good night out and i have never had any trouble in sheffield and touch wood i never will..

Originally posted by sheffbag

Beach reopens as Blu Bambu in December.

you been in studio yet?

I popped in there last Thursday, decent place :)

Originally posted by bagz

I think Rotherhams a great night out, just right amount of bars and some great night clubs.

Really miss going to Beach though, I've been told it's getting refurbished. Does anyone know if or when it'll be opening again?

Is it independantly owned or a chain?

Originally posted by talktofrank

Only skimmed through this thread. But i live not far from the town centre (Rotherham that is) and everytime i go out down Rotherham its just a disapointment but i guess cos i have live there all my life it just kinda gets old fast if you know what i mean.

I would much prefer to go to Sheffield and have a good night out and i have never had any trouble in sheffield and touch wood i never will..

See what you mean, I'm from Doncaster - Rotherham's a decent change.

A girl got stabbed to death on ship hill at the weekend by this lad- can't believe it!!!

Originally posted by scottf

A girl got stabbed to death on ship hill at the weekend by this lad- can't believe it!!!

Yeah just outside Escape wasn't it? Saw all the flowers on Sunday night.

Whats Donny like then i have heard there is not much there in the way of night life have i been badly informed??