Quotes for new website build

Hi,

I have asked this in the past but then the finances were not available to go ahead with it but we are looking to have our website rebuilt.

Our current one can be found at http://www.waterguard.co.uk

The requirements would be for it to be similar layout to what we have now just a more modern feel and look to it.

You can call me on my office phone number to discuss it in more detail, its on the website.

I am not looking to move hosts as I am very happy with our current web host (JD Approach).

I am roughly after the following:

each page to be based on a template with the menu pane and header and footer the same.

a contacts page with a form that gets emailed to a preset email address depending on a selction from a drop down box

a page with downladable links (pdf's), that I can add to at a later date.

the website to be built with SEO in mind. we want to get as high as possible on google for specific search terms.

possabily imbedded video which could be hosted on youtube (I cant remember who provided that idea but thank you), demonstrating our product.

thats about all I can think of at the moment.

Thank you

Lee

For an 'editable' web site (you can add/remove pages at will as you can 'login' as an admin to live edit page content etc) with a template redesign and clean up, with basic SEO (full SEO is an ongoing thing and takes time, and is expensive) i'm quoting around £500 depending on specifics.

it all depends on exactly what you want & how long it will take, it could be anything from £100 to a few thousand.

*Adds to call list for tomorrow*

Seems a simple idea, just that its not so easy to make it punchy. This would require some thought.