What's happening in Sheffield 8? Are the gangs taking over?

No, but a knife or gun does..

nope jamie that makes em a f*#king idiot.

where you been hiding anyway

They're all pussies and most of em are about 15yrs old......

Gangs my arse, a hood and pretend Jamaican accent doesn't make em gangsters!!

Tru dat blud :P

Seriously i think im going to damage the next little ponce i hear using that fake yardie accent, it does my nut in, to be honest we were little b*stads at times when we were youths but if someone talked like that they wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes.

As for hoodies thats the press's fault for going on about it now they think as soon as they put that hood up they are billy big bannana's and everyones scared of them!!! Muggggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously i think im going to damage the next little ponce i hear using that fake yardie accent, it does my nut in, to be honest we were little b*stads at times when we were youths but if someone talked like that they wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes.

As for hoodies thats the press's fault for going on about it now they think as soon as they put that hood up they are billy big bannana's and everyones scared of them!!! Muggggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Majority of em are from middle class families and like to play at been hard, when they get home to mummy and daddy its back to playing happy families.

I must say i've never had any hassle from any of these wannabe gangsters but thats one of the bonuses of being 6'3 and of a portly build :hihi:

Another thing about kids today, why do a lot of em seem to be wearing scruffy shell suits. Now that is on trend i was convinced wouldn't be coming back in!!

I heard the gangs hanging around S8 are 14 to 19 but it doesn't matter if you're Mike Tyson when your surrounded by 15 - 20 youths you don't stand a chance. I wonder how many of them would have gone 1 - 1? Not a chance! Cowards - I never thought I would say this but I wish we could have some sort of public humiliation so they got a taste of what they put their victims through.

BRING BACK THE STOCKS, have them outside the town hall, so we can get back to tradition and have some fun splattin em with tomatos and eggs.

Oh doh its now illegal to throw projectiles, shame, it was a good idea.

Yeah i agree m8. I cant stand the fake coloured accent the white kids use.

Yeah i agree m8. I cant stand the fake coloured accent the white kids use.

carefull fella thats a hanging offence these days :P

i would'nt mind it if they could pull it off whats it meant to be anyway jamaican yardie or somethin?

i would'nt mind it if they could pull it off whats it meant to be anyway jamaican yardie or somethin?

summat like that, its massive in south london and they have kind of added there own twang...yagetme

If mans wan a pop i is ready fosure innit yagetme..... etc etc

their Like a heard of gay sheep who watch to much tv

My 22 year old son was attacked by a gang in Batemoor last week,he was hit in the face by a broken bottle and now has a nasty cut on his face which will scar.They are absolute scum who run wild like a pack of animals:rant:

Nothing New Im afraid a couple of Years ago my mate got jumped by about 4 Blokes so i ran in to help him & i punched one to the ground the next thing i remember i awoke to be greeted by the paramedics.

What Happened was I had been hit over the head with a bottle & as i was falling hit my head on the curb i was lucky i didn't die to be honest it didn't help that i had a few pints aswell

I have heard so many tragic storys of people hitting the heads on the curbs & dieing after being attacked it's really scary.:(

greenhills nice.............well sort of batemoor lowedges and jordo ................ stay clear!!! but its only the same as anywhere even the nice areas have there own youth problemthere just not chavs therefore blend in with the area i was attacked up ranmoor/hallam area on a night out to a mates these young un's were takin the mick i turned round fronted them up and got done over the only difference that would have happened up lowedges is they would have took my wallet and phone too!!!

PB how do you know they would have done that ?? not every young person that lives on Lowedges is a mindless thieving chav are they someone beating you up knicking your phone & wallet could happen anywhere so to just label one area is not really fair.

What I love about this country is that if you retaliate then you are in the wrong. I think the official line from the police is to let them beat you and your girlfriend to a pulp, and if you arent brain damaged from the kicks to your skull, call the police and wait patiently for them either not to turn up or give the said gang an asbo which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Anyone over the age of 10 should be treated as any other criminal. Fines (parents pay for them if they cant afford it), then community service and if the re-offend then jail. Not a youth offenders home so they can play on their playstation but somewhere like wakefield prison. I'm sure some of the residents will be only too happy to teach them a lesson.

This is why i do not have any respect for the police at all numerous times i have been attacked by chav gangs & suffered beatings even though they caught the people who did it all they got was a slap on the wrist it's a flipping Disgrace this is Exactly why if anyone starts on me or my family i sort it out my own instead of going to the Police as they always come out with that old Chestnut unless someone is seriously Injured or killed we cannot do anything.:rant: