What's happening in Sheffield 8? Are the gangs taking over?

i too am concerned as im local but why start 2 threads regarding the same subject on the same page :roll::roll:

I lived in Norton Lees and never had any trouble from the gangs that used to hang around the shops but this is far more sinister. Please make no mistake they will end up killing someone.

They are a discrace.

Err, no, slimsid. Think you'll find they're some kind of sub-human race.:D

I lived in Norton Lees and never had any trouble from the gangs that used to hang around the shops but this is far more sinister. These are real thugs who will mug you and then hold your head whilst they kick your front teeth into the back of your mouth. Please make no mistake they will end up killing someone.

It needs reporting then constantly to 101 if you live in S8

Report every incident

The more people that report them as a nuisance - the more the police will act and eventually disperse.:mad:

It needs reporting then constantly to 101 if you live in S8

Report every incident

The more people that report them as a nuisance - the more the police will act and eventually disperse.:mad:

The police know what happened on Good Friday but yes you are right we must report every incident ie Derbyshire Lane. I think this gang have been dispersed from Geadless Valley originally.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: silly question woman

Rosie - you should report this as what happened on Good Friday involved 15 - 20 youths (hoodies) and they nearly killed someone. Please report this as it looks as though they are moving in on your neighbourhood.

Have you got a link for this attack??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: silly question woman

why is it? if someone just posted lots of names on here then what good would it do knowing the police they would'nt take the blindest bit of notice you no what i mean? there's no proof. I completly understand her concern but just wonderd weather she had another idea so no it's not a silly question in my eyes:rolleyes:

2 similar threads from the OP

form a massive massive then you'll be safe :P