What's happening in Sheffield 8? Are the gangs taking over?

What I love about this country is that if you retaliate then you are in the wrong. I think the official line from the police is to let them beat you and your girlfriend to a pulp, and if you arent brain damaged from the kicks to your skull, call the police and wait patiently for them either not to turn up or give the said gang an asbo which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Anyone over the age of 10 should be treated as any other criminal. Fines (parents pay for them if they cant afford it), then community service and if the re-offend then jail. Not a youth offenders home so they can play on their playstation but somewhere like wakefield prison. I'm sure some of the residents will be only too happy to teach them a lesson.

What I love about this country is that if you retaliate then you are in the wrong. I think the official line from the police is to let them beat you and your girlfriend to a pulp, and if you arent brain damaged from the kicks to your skull, call the police and wait patiently for them either not to turn up or give the said gang an asbo which is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Anyone over the age of 10 should be treated as any other criminal. Fines (parents pay for them if they cant afford it), then community service and if the re-offend then jail. Not a youth offenders home so they can play on their playstation but somewhere like wakefield prison. I'm sure some of the residents will be only too happy to teach them a lesson.

Agreed 100%

get attacked by 4 lunatics, knock em out, go straight to jail don't pass go ,dont collect £200 , you get nicked for winning and nothing for being a victim . copper says "you should have run " you say "but officer I'm 49 and three stone overweight with angina ,. "no excuse" says plod " get these bracelets on ".

get attacked by 4 lunatics, knock em out, go straight to jail don't pass go ,dont collect £200 , you get nicked for winning and nothing for being a victim . copper says "you should have run " you say "but officer I'm 49 and three stone overweight with angina ,. "no excuse" says plod " get these bracelets on ".

You got it in one.

my partner got a half brick hurled at the bus she was on at Jordanthorpe, my ex- place of residence.

she was just on bottom of Batemoor and some chavs threw a brick at the window aiming for the driver but the brick struck the window and splintered the glass straight into my partner's head, fourtunately there wasn't too much damage and community support officers got on the bus but the ol' bill was after them at the same time.

that place is the end of the world....hmm thank god i'm moving to Wybourn! :P

the waitng list for the jordanthorpe is 12 years.

that is to get off it :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

the waitng list for the jordanthorpe is 12 years.

that is to get off it :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Good one!!

I was thinking of moving to Meadowhead, I thought it was a nice quiet area? Have I got it wrong or is this just a very small part of the whole community?

greenhills nice.............well sort of batemoor lowedges and jordo ................ stay clear!!! but its only the same as anywhere even the nice areas have there own youth problemthere just not chavs therefore blend in with the area i was attacked up ranmoor/hallam area on a night out to a mates these young un's were takin the mick i turned round fronted them up and got done over the only difference that would have happened up lowedges is they would have took my wallet and phone too!!!

There was a load of yooofs wandering down fraser cresent on woodseats on friday with a load of baseball bats/bars

They're all pussies and most of em are about 15yrs old......

I live up Norton Lees and have not seen any trouble up here, there are a few kids knocking about but not causing any trouble.

Gangs my arse, a hood and pretend Jamaican accent doesn't make em gangsters!!

They're all pussies and most of em are about 15yrs old......

I live up Norton Lees and have not seen any trouble up here, there are a few kids knocking about but not causing any trouble.

Gangs my arse, a hood and pretend Jamaican accent doesn't make em gangsters!!

No, but a knife or gun does..