What's happening in Sheffield 8? Are the gangs taking over?

1st of all where are the parents when there children are running riot??

I cant believe that there are all from underprivileged families.:suspect::suspect:

I know from experience that most of the silly little pubeless boys and girls that are running up and down on the streets at night time are from well mannered families and that both parents are working hard to support there offspring IE education , clothing , food , emotional support. Apart from the most important aspect of life in my eyes that been manners which as every one knows they do not cost any thing!

Most of the children that are from real underprivileged families have manners and don't go out causing regardless of colour or creed or what ever is troubling them at the time!

As i am not one of the smallest people about ( husband of mini minx) i would not think twice regarding a quick retort with these youngsters. strike while the iron is hot as i am lead to believe. rant over :rant::rant:

I will add this for any of the silly little boys or girls i am not a person who will or has ever taken any crap from anyone never mind youngsters with no manners.

you seem to think that you have a monopoly on the streets not unlike the gangs of the bigger cities . . . . . . . . . think don't be silly little people and grow up before you get yourselves hurt with real gangsters.

Not implying that i am one or know any! Thank you for been patient with my ranting :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Rant on! Get it off your chest! These are not naughty kids they are thugs. It will take a generation to sort this problem out. No matter how much money you throw at it. Education, stability and knowing you will get punished for doing wrong is what's needed.

i'm sure a golf club to the kneecaps would discourage a few of these wannabe trouble causers

Id use a cricket bat and mace spray for starters on them ....

WTF why was my post deleted was it because i said i would smash a 7 iron into the kneecaps of these little darlings ????

FFS

The geezer above was right that they breed on fear well this can work both ways and trust me if you think the gangs are on top now just wait another 10 years, thats if people dont stand up to them, unfortunatley not enough people will imo and by then it will be a scary place for your average joe.

WTF why was my post deleted was it because i said i would smash a 7 iron into the kneecaps of these little darlings ????

Presumably for rank amateurism. It's as plain as the nose on your face that for an S8 gang member you need a 5 Iron, then a sand wedge to finish the job.

Presumably for rank amateurism. It's as plain as the nose on your face that for an S8 gang member you need a 5 Iron, then a sand wedge to finish the job.

Nah mate 7 iron is the perfect length for swinging and shaft has the perfect weight behind it for maximum damage.

an amature would have said a driver which is clearly to long to swing accuratley and also would cause little damgage.

i suppose one of those 2 ball putters would be quite nasty as well :D

i'm sure a golf club to the kneecaps would discourage a few of these wannabe trouble causers

hmmmm i never thought of it that way but me thinks you maybe right :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Can't say too much but believe me you would be scared, you would be hurt and you would be humiliated. You certainly wouldn't be able to blink your eyelids. However I do agree perhaps Mike would be able to sort them out and bite an ear or two. the psychology bit wouldn't work.

If you are to be believed about the alleged gang/s of s8 then what and/or why would you seemingly protect them in this thread.:loopy:.

If you have the knowledge about said gang and know so much as you seem to why not just say oppose to hinting about it like the juvenile child you appear to be in the thread?? :suspect::suspect:

As i have stated they are sad little losers that have nothing better to do apart from to try and appear like there real gangsters and intimidate vulnerable people. :loopy:

Why not try it with some one who can protect them self's,

someone who will protect themselves and last but not least someone who is willing to protect them self's!! :evil:

Don't be a part of the fag culture that is trying to take a grip on humanity like a nasty repulsive air born disease.:sad:

Have a nice day:hihi:. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah,.. I work up at the curry house in S8 delivering currys ( I'm a student, it has to be done to get by ! )... I saw a bunch of them outside there at the bus stop, a bunch from the year below ( they'll be in 1st year of college )... walking into my car when i heard.... NUTBROWN YOU ******* i'll not repeat. I was like what,.... what on earth was that for? No reason at all for that. Anyway, i put the curry in the car and walked over to them, I know them all to well to know they are actually all cowards...

"Hey,.. which one of you was that? .... If your so man enough to be able to shout stuff like that at people then you'd be manly enough to come here and show it..."

The crowd opens... leaving a few worried faces pointing at each other... wasn't me mate... was him... wasn't me.....

It's a joke. They are all jessies.... I tell you, DO approach them! They WILL cowar!

The next day on my same round I saw one on his own, how tempting it was.........

He said nothing.

I think his silence says it all.

Yeah,.. I work up at the curry house in S8 delivering currys ( I'm a student, it has to be done to get by ! )... I saw a bunch of them outside there at the bus stop, a bunch from the year below ( they'll be in 1st year of college )... walking into my car when i heard.... NUTBROWN YOU ******* i'll not repeat. I was like what,.... what on earth was that for? No reason at all for that. Anyway, i put the curry in the car and walked over to them, I know them all to well to know they are actually all cowards...

"Hey,.. which one of you was that? .... If your so man enough to be able to shout stuff like that at people then you'd be manly enough to come here and show it..."

The crowd opens... leaving a few worried faces pointing at each other... wasn't me mate... was him... wasn't me.....

It's a joke. They are all jessies.... I tell you, DO approach them! They WILL cowar!

The next day on my same round I saw one on his own, how tempting it was.........

He said nothing.

I think his silence says it all.

I agree there are many who are just talk, but there are some of the wrong types of people, and i wouldnt want to risk it personally, im only 18 but still feel threatened by big groups of people, especially when they shout stuff, even though im suppose to be "streetwise". I dont like walking around by myself anymore.

Id use a cricket bat and mace spray for starters on them ....

Where were you when I needed you!!:hihi: