Circus in Sheffield?

I didn't know you used to be a councilor Zebra:D

LOL, Zesty the councillor, ummm no, I was Zesty in Circus Fantasia and Circus King :)

It's all some years ago now though, 10 years since I last donned my kit.

Used to work as one of the entertainers in M'hall back then too:)

LOL, Zesty the councillor, ummm no, I was Zesty in Circus Fantasia and Circus King :)

It's all some years ago now though, 10 years since I last donned my kit.

Used to work as one of the entertainers in M'hall back then too:)

Sounds like a nice job Zebra, and would think is indicative of your personality, keep smilein'.

..........actualy Zesty the councillor sounds Ok to me, LOL.

Do they have Jugglers & clowns ?

They probably have jugglers doing the books and clowns on the door.

Seriously though, they turn up every year.

And MANY circuses don't have performing animals anymore but still have to take care of some animals - I speak from experience. I was a circus clown :)

My only experience with circus animals was when I was of very tender years, but living with a lady who had once been in the circus.

All I'll say is that she blagged our way to the elephant's tent, where she THEN said, "Keep away, because he'll go for your orchestras.". That would have been more useful 3/4 a mile away where I could have waited, without two tons of elephant wanting to eat those things most precious to me.

Deep joy.

Yep, there's one in the town hall, runs all year round.

One just changed hands on Campo Lane, complete with the odd clown (well, Drag Queen,) going spare!

Best of luck to the new management at Affinity!

I went to the Moscow State Circus last month and was well impressed. No animals, but some fantastic acrobats and great clowns!

I went to the Moscow State Circus last month and was well impressed. No animals, but some fantastic acrobats and great clowns!

20 years ago it was so much better, I just loved it, the Bolshoi and Kirov too, we'd fly up at the weekend with gallons and gallons of Southern Krei Black Bodca (much prised in Moscow, still have some left) and be back in Krasnodar Monday morning, siitfaced.

Does anyone know if the circus is packed tonight?With it being opening night and it being £5 thanks :)

YES YOU WERE, you came here with the distinct intension of starting an argument, one which you lost very quickly.

All you have left are insults.

Go away.

you are completely insane are you not?? what a weirdo:loopy::hihi: if you cannot see that you have lost love then your a bigger muppet than you come across, what intelligent input have you put in this thread ey NON AT ALL now you go away childish little man:hihi:

And MANY circuses don't have performing animals anymore but still have to take care of some animals - I speak from experience. I was a circus clown :)

Thats good to know, hope the ones that still do stick to the rules and regulation's of giving them the care they need:)

wolfstalin you still! have not told me what your point in writing to me was yet please cause im getting very bored waiting for it, infact i don't think there was a point was there just your apparent "BIG" IQ was getting bored and needed to try and challange someone YOU were looking for an argument or why pick on me in the first place you did not even formulate a coherant argument just mumbled rubbish about caves etc:hihi: so please enlighten me to what your opinion was on the circus!:rolleyes:

I heard the circus was at Bramball lane..... the red and white act?