Circus in Sheffield?

Yep, there's one in the town hall, runs all year round.

Yeah, it's a surreal circus. I think Kafka, rather than Monty Python. They take your money, switch all the lights off, and the performance goes on totally behind the scenes. At the end of it all, even the majority of the performers look rather shaken up and confused, I've heard it's because they still can't work out who the Ringmaster is.

Yeah, it's a surreal circus. I think Kafka, rather than Monty Python. They take your money, switch all the lights off, and the performance goes on totally behind the scenes. At the end of it all, even the majority of the performers look rather shaken up and confused, I've heard it's because they still can't work out who the Ringmaster is.

Ahh, but don't it make you laaarrrfff.

Its like playin' peekaboo with a 3 year old, they think if they can't see you you can't see them and what they're up too, its laughable, or at least it would be if they weren't destroying the city.

You said its not natural, are you saying you were wrong then?

But if you want to switch to choices.

If we were reverting to type and acting as we should we should be eating all those airmails instead of looking after them, which do you think they'd prefer?

YES and it's not natural as in the enviroment they live!

have you been drinking cause you make no sense:hihi: im not saying i'm wrong don't no where you got that from.

The issue here is elephants and tigers not cow's and pig's who live a life as any other pig would and then is slaughtered. These are animals living day in day out in cages and then performing tricks around fire and screaming audiances thats not the natural enviroment for these animals and since when did we EAT elephant's and tiger's etc and it's animals not AIRMAILS (check that spelling im not a great speller but please AIRMAILS:hihi:).

AND i think they would prefer to have a normal long life than either but what does it matter what they would prefer nobody ask's them do they cause they can't talk so they just do what they would prefer and make money out of there misery!!!!!

have you been drinking cause you make no sense

Ahh insults, a sure sign you know you've lost an argument.

The fact that YOU can't comprehend is probably more closely related either to your own capabilities or lack thereof, or your unwillingness to relate to anyones opinion other than your own.

Oh, I don't drink, do drugs or hinder my magnificent 166 IQ in any way, willing to bet you do though.

Any dancing bears at this circus ?

Ahh insults, a sure sign you know you've lost an argument.

The fact that YOU can't comprehend is probably more closely related either to your own capabilities or lack thereof, or your unwillingness to relate to anyones opinion other than your own.

Oh, I don't drink, do drugs or hinder my magnificent 166 IQ in any way, willing to bet you do though.

i have not lost any argument as i was'nt having one but if you were what was your POINT? or your opinion neither were stated because you did not put one across did you! you just childishly said i must live in a cave so the argument was where?, and if you made any sense maybe i could comprehend it but unfortunatley you do not.

hmm another typing error 116 instead of 16:hihi:

Any dancing bears at this circus ?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

i have not lost any argument as i was'nt having one

YES YOU WERE, you came here with the distinct intension of starting an argument, one which you lost very quickly.

All you have left are insults.

Go away.

sorry for this but just have to say circus's are wrong and the animals are not in a natural enviroment doing there natural thing's and although lots are treat great we don't always no what goes on behind closed doors in my opinion take your kids as i do mine to a safari park more natural and less cruel or to a circus where just people perform not NOT ANIMALS not wanting to start anything here but it's just my opinion:)

And MANY circuses don't have performing animals anymore but still have to take care of some animals - I speak from experience. I was a circus clown :)

I speak from experience. I was a circus clown :)

I didn't know you used to be a councilor Zebra:D

Does the circus have seals that catch fish & clap ? ; Iv'e just bought some fish & don't want it to go to waste