Circus in Sheffield?

Hi does anyone know if there is a circus in sheffield? My mum seems to think there is one near meadowhead, but i havent come across any adverts. Does anyone know?

There's one at the bottom of the Dronfield bypass across from the Bowshaw pub. Saw it yesterday morning when I was off out for the day- did a double take as there was a camel in the field! Sorry I don't know the times or how long it is on for.

Thankyou for that, im his mum :D

Circus Mondao, runs wed 26 to sun 30. All seats £5 on Wed, plenty of posters up with further details or look on Mondao's website.

Yes they have put flyers in the Jordanthorpe Post Office and probably other places nearby for half price entry as I think it said £12 full price adult except Weds? Not sure so don't quote me on it but I think that's what the flyers said.

Hi does anyone know if there is a circus in sheffield? My mum seems to think there is one near meadowhead, but i havent come across any adverts. Does anyone know?

Yep, there's one in the town hall, runs all year round.

Yep, there's one in the town hall, runs all year round.

Do they have Jugglers & clowns ?

sorry for this but just have to say circus's are wrong and the animals are not in a natural enviroment doing there natural thing's and although lots are treat great we don't always no what goes on behind closed doors in my opinion take your kids as i do mine to a safari park more natural and less cruel or to a circus where just people perform not NOT ANIMALS not wanting to start anything here but it's just my opinion:)

Do they have Jugglers & clowns ?

Absolutely, in fact I think most of them fit into that category.

the animals are not in a natural enviroment

I take it you live in a tent or a cave then and run around with a spear skewering bunny rabbits and roasting them on an open fire.

I take it you live in a tent or a cave then and run around with a spear skewering bunny rabbits and roasting them on an open fire.

well i didn't know there were caves in sheffield with landlines for internet connection and skewiring the bunnie's would kind of be the opposite to what im saying would it not?? and we choose to live in houses etc those animals DON'T CHOOSE to be kept in cages and perform trick's they are forced tell me how thats natural like i said im not looking for an argument i hope you were been funny not nasty:)

well i didn't know there were caves in sheffield with landlines for internet connection and skewiring the bunnie's would kind of be the opposite to what im saying would it not?? and we choose to live in houses etc those animals DON'T CHOOSE to be kept in cages and perform trick's they are forced tell me how thats natural like i said im not looking for an argument i hope you were been funny not nasty:)

You said its not natural, are you saying you were wrong then?

But if you want to switch to choices.

If we were reverting to type and acting as we should we should be eating all those airmails instead of looking after them, which do you think they'd prefer?