Where's my pension?

In the 10 yrs I've had my O.A P it has been deliver on time ,but now its a week late.so my question is ,does the whole country still shut down for a week at Easter and 2nd what do they do with the Million saved, I hope it go's to a good cause .

In the 10 yrs I've had my O.A P it has been deliver on time ,but now its a week late.so my question is ,does the whole country still shut down for a week at Easter and 2nd what do they do with the Million saved, I hope it go's to a good cause .

:hihi: And it'll have your April raise in it too :hihi:

Rise not due till April 7th in my case. I get mine paid into Bank account on a Monday but it was paid in Thurs 20th because of Bank hol.

:hihi: And it'll have your April raise in it too :hihi:

I think the states do get raises but not in Canada I'm sure they even forgot my 6yrs army ,for 16yrs i get such a meager amount,just a case of beer once a month:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rise not due till April 7th in my case. I get mine paid into Bank account on a Monday but it was paid in Thurs 20th because of Bank hol.

uh i was only joking but it appears the offices are shut down, well no one is on the phone mine was due last wed 19th but still waiting:cool::cool:

P.S I'm still trying to find out, if in the event of my demise will the the pension folk send a little cash this way to help burning the body(the price of gas is shooting up) can i afford to die.

sheffield history and expats :huh:;)

sheffield history and expats :huh:;)

Because he's an Expat living in Canada.

Because he's an Expat living in Canada.

Thanks poppins i knew it would take a lady to work that one out :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thanks poppins i knew it would take a lady to work that one out :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:nono: Less with the name calling now !:D

i thought the ex pats thing was to keep in touch and go over old times , NOT, moan about a pension payment being late in canada .:loopy:

i thought the ex pats thing was to keep in touch and go over old times , NOT, moan about a pension payment being late in canada .:loopy:

Who are you, the pension police :hihi: