Asda home delivery - complete waste of time!

I must say, ASDA delivery drivers are the worse, very arogant, no, thank you or please, grumpy sods. i have tried tesco and sainsbury and are very good, but expensive.

Has anyone ever recieved the things that you ordered through ~ASDA? i have'nt

I am quite frustrated with ASDA deliveries too. So far, I have had my delivery fee refunded three times for late delivery; most recent was an hour late. That's in six months of using them.

I've also complained at least half a dozen times about incorrect goods or completely missed goods. They are quick enough to apologise and refund the cash, but it doesn't help with the inconvenience, especially when it's something important.

I used Tesco's delivery for many years but I had to stop using their service when I lost my job through illness. My old bank account was closed by the bank and I was forced to open a basic bank account with a Visa Electron card, which Tesco's don't accept for online payment. Tesco's service was great; I wish I could go back to them. :(

The last time i used Adsa home delivery it was around 3 hours late, four or five items were missing and a few items had been replaced with cheaper brands due to my items been un available. I mean Adsa is part of the biggest shopping empires in the world and my popular brand products were not in stock.

Its certainly alot easier shopping online than in the store but if you want something doing right you have to do it yourself im afraid.

Until we have perfectly programmed robots fullfilling the orders and delivering them, then we will just have to go to the store, walk about 3 miles to find the things you need and wait 6 days at the checkout.

Have you tried the fastlane in Asda, that is the most funniest thing ive ever done. If all of the other shoppers had to queue up at one till, the whole store would have been served before the fastlane computer would have accepted my items. More like "The Slow, Annoying Lane".

Edited by YesYorkshire

i use sainsburys , as the only time i had a complaint was when they were about 5 mins late. .they rang to say they were going to be late and left me 10 voucher off the next online shop as an appology

i use sainsburys , as the only time i had a complaint was when they were about 5 mins late. .they rang to say they were going to be late and left me 10 voucher off the next online shop as an appology

Drivers are usually late, if you complain everytime then you can get £10 off your shopping every week. RESULT! They may catch on after a while though and will have the driver waiting outside your door at 6am. hahaha

We haven't had any problems with asda delivery.

The drivers all seem lovely and turn up on time. Suppose there must be a few bad eggs like in every workplace.

It's also annoying, particularly when the delivery is already late, to have the driver call you for directions.

This millennium, all delivery drivers should be using sat nav. :rant:

After the third time of using asda i realised that i might as well do the shopping myself as it was wrong everytime, things missing and always around 2 to 3 hours late. You probably have great drivers within your area and i got the bad eggs.

Edited by YesYorkshire

Drivers are usually late, if you complain everytime then you can get £10 off your shopping every week. RESULT! They may catch on after a while though and will have the driver waiting outside your door at 6am. hahaha

it said on the voucher if they are more then xx mins late you automatically get the voucher

it said on the voucher if they are more then xx mins late you automatically get the voucher

Ill probably give sainsburys a try then, ive never really been into sainsburys other than when theres a good deal on beers:hihi:

Whats the prices like on normal food is it any good.

it depends on what you are buying but with 4 kids to feed i buy a lot of their basics range.and it was about the same as asda and the kids ate everything with no complaints lol

it depends on what you are buying but with 4 kids to feed i buy a lot of their basics range.and it was about the same as asda and the kids ate everything with no complaints lol

Im shopping for a 3 year old and hes not bothered what it is really as long as its edible and fills his belly. :hihi:

I also used to buy the smart price asda range which was pretty good. I seem to go for the supermarkets brand as its sooo cheap but its still good stuff. Why pay more when it all does the same thing.