What's on your needles? From March 2008

The Wool Baa (knitting shop) at Hunter's Bar - from 7 til about 9.

just to update you all.....

I haven't knitted for 4 weeks as my fil has been taken ill and I've not had a moment to call my own. I'm carrying a pair of socks (from the ball of wool I used for my gloves in February) everywhere with me so maybe we can have a thread about the furthest travelled piece of knitting!! I could join in then. I keep trying to pop in but thisis the first time I've had chance to post for soooo long now. Be patient with me.

The Wool Baa (knitting shop) at Hunter's Bar - from 7 til about 9.

ill try and be brave!

I haven't knitted for 4 weeks as my fil has been taken ill and I've not had a moment to call my own. I'm carrying a pair of socks (from the ball of wool I used for my gloves in February) everywhere with me so maybe we can have a thread about the furthest travelled piece of knitting!! I could join in then. I keep trying to pop in but thisis the first time I've had chance to post for soooo long now. Be patient with me.

Sorry to hear your f-i-l has been ill, Turra. Sending wishes for a speedy return to good health.

Hope you find yourself with some knitting time soon.

This is whats on my needles at the moment - its a kind of short cardigan - with a diamond pattern in, that doesn't show up at all in the photo!!

We had a house full of kids last weekend (well 4!) and so I produced these - each with a cream egg up its bum!! :hihi:

And this is a finished item - I'm determined never to use this type of yarn again (fancy eyelash type stuff) - but daughter loves it (not sure why ted had to be in the picture - he's got nothing to do with the knitting!!)

Im really sorry about your fil:( Its good to see you back online though - I've missed you:)

This is whats on my needles at the moment - its a kind of short cardigan - with a diamond pattern in, that doesn't show up at all in the photo!!

We had a house full of kids last weekend (well 4!) and so I produced these - each with a cream egg up its bum!! :hihi:

And this is a finished item - I'm determined never to use this type of yarn again (fancy eyelash type stuff) - but daughter loves it (not sure why ted had to be in the picture - he's got nothing to do with the knitting!!)

Very nice Rachelg - is that what you were knitting at the last meet?

I am still knitting my socks made from my self dyed yarn (courtesy of my secret pal). I decided that the slippery socks were not working so they are just plain ones now though:)

I'm knitting, er, guess what.....yet another dog coat! This one is for an arthritic lab called Benny.

Cheers, Carrie @ K9knitters