Totley Yard Sale - Sunday 6th April

Totley Yard Sale won't be cancelled, whatever the weather. Totley people live on the edge of the moors, and we're made of sterner stuff! We ran Totley Festival on July 1st last year during the wet weather and were the only event in the city not to be cancelled that day because of the weather. 500 people turned up and had a great day. You'll miss the bargains if you don't come to Totley for the Yard Sale....... people will be selling everything including furniture.

There'll be lots of children's clothes and toys, because there are a lot of young families in Totley. It's like any car boot - it depends on who's selling what on the day, but look around and I reckon you'll find things you want.

The Yard Sale will not be deterred by the snow.

Roofs and gardens may be white but the roads are all clear, so there is no problem driving around here in Totley. Even The Grove, which always seems to be the last for ice and snow to melt is completely clear. With the strong sunshine the snow on roofs may even have gone by the time the Sale starts at 10.00. But it will be cold, so wrap up warm. You can buy tea and coffee at 2 venues (maybe more) - 4 Mill Lane and 16 The Grove.

thanks for the assurances it will not be cancelled. I am looking forward to a good hunt for bargains!

It is lovey and sunny here in Barnsley with clear blue skies so hopefully the weather will come with us to Sheffield :)

See you,

Hola

yes beautiful blue skies here in Totley, with the backdrop of the moors it'll be a good day for bargain-hunting - with a difference!

Thanks to all of you in Totley, what a lovely crew you are, and I got some great bargains !!

What a fantastic day at Totley yard sale first one we've been to.

We bought loads of items.

Look forward to the next one there.

Thankyou :)

Thanks to all the people that braved the cold winds today at the Totley Yard Sale. I think it was a great success. Thanks to everyone that came today.

We enjoyed it and got a few bits and pieces :)

Yes, we had a good morning's walk around as well. Didn't buy a great deal overall but it was an enjoyable stroll in the sunshine - we were very fortunate with the weather considering what it's been like this afternoon. :)

We did hear some people on The Grove discussing the forum and saying that they thought the turnout was better because people had seen it on here.

Aww I was going to have a stall but I wasn't able to at the last minute. I could have put a SF sign up in the garden and served free refreshments to forummers! Next year I'll deffo take part. Glad it seemed to go well, I'm sure that advertising it on the forum spread the word quickly, complimenting the other advertising used!

Roll on next time! :D