Herbert Gray 29 years pld

Elizabeth Gray 30

Eliza Gray 9

Ellen Gray 8

John Gray 5

Annie Gray 2

Seen the pictures on Picture Sheffield -even their house

fascinating stuff

My dads family were from Apple St.(Fowler) His cousins,same surname,also lived in same yard.I remembering him telling me they lived next door to a chip-shop.They were both pretty large families.My dad was born in 1921.

Hi would you be able to help me frank and annie are my great great grandparents and im trying to gather as much information as i can so i can make a log any help would be much appreciated thankyou i am also looking for information about john william cooper and harriet dexter if any body can help

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 12:45 ----------

Hi brian would you be able to give me any information on frank and annie cooper please they are my great great grandparents and im trying to find out about them thankyou

Edited by Dannycooper

Hi would you be able to help me frank and annie are my great great grandparents and im trying to gather as much information as i can so i can make a log any help would be much appreciated thankyou i am also looking for information about john william cooper and harriet dexter if any body can help

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 12:45 ----------

Hi brian would you be able to give me any information on frank and annie cooper please they are my great great grandparents and im trying to find out about them thankyou

Hi Danny, how are you related if I may ask?:roll:

Hi my great grandad is john william cooper a son of frank and annie who married harriet dexter they had 3 sons who are john philip cooper ( my grandad ) , ron cooper , joe cooper and there was a few daughters who were Cynthia, vera , may , i think there is also maud and beatrice but im not entirely sure. Thankyou for your reply

On 17/11/2010 at 21:50, Nikarich said:

Hello,

I am researching my husband's family tree and Henry Richardson lived in Apple street and was a Hawker earthenware per 1901 census and lived with Annie Richardson originally a Brennan. I have been trying to find his birth with no joy. Per marriage certificate Henry was born about 1880. 10 years on in the census Henry was 27 yrs old! I wonder if George and Henry were related. Are you able to help at all as at the moment I am at a dead end?

Hi I'm looking for a family tree too and your sounds very familiar to mine. My great great grandfather George Richardson who was married to Annie Richardson lived in pleasant yard and he was a hawker he had a market stall who sold pots. He died age 38 with the Spanish flu I know that.Any info would be great

Hello,

I am researching my husband's family tree and Henry Richardson lived in Apple street and was a Hawker earthenware per 1901 census and lived with Annie Richardson originally a Brennan. I have been trying to find his birth with no joy. Per marriage certificate Henry was born about 1880. 10 years on in the census Henry was 27 yrs old! I wonder if George and Henry were related. Are you able to help at all as at the moment I am at a dead end?

Maybe My Great grandfather and Henry were brothers 

Hello,

I think Henry and George were brothers. I have seen on a map of pheasant yard that Richardson ,Geo, Hry lived there at plot 6 ,8 and it says were shop keepers but I know that he was a market trader which sold pots .

My great nan Annie Richardson was married to George Richardson. Who lived in pheasant yard he was a hawker a street trader who sold pots . It looks like he may have had a brother called Henry who lived at the same address who may also have been married to an Annie..

My great nans maiden name was Newton. Any info would be much appreciated

Was there a Romany caravan in pheasant yard does anyone know ???

my  mother clara stocks lived on apple street and would often mention  the cornthwaits,searles and richardsons , she worked on one of the early machines for cutting files