'Affinity' has changed ownership

You forgot The Cossack, busy and popular for years, now demolished.

I went to Affinity a couple of times, it was ok, like the Lions Lair is Ok. I've never understood this "you are gay therfore you cn ONLY drink in gay pubs" mentality though.

I know what you are saying..............but its good to support them, i enjoy going to the "straight" places and can often be found in the Sportsman (next to RSVP) rocking away!

what every single one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you thought they would have learnt by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you would have thought they would have learnt by now. But they haven't.

Oh, and there was a really bad drag 'act'.

Not our own, beloved Tyranna perhaps?

Affinity is closing but it has already been snapped up, been told its going to be more "upmarket gayfriendly" no drag queens! something that you all have - we most have been wanting, something that actually fits the venue. Watch this space......

Not sure who you have spoken too but I already have one pub with the parent pub company. I have spoken with the area manager in charge of reletting it. There have been approaches but he is not available to show interested parties until April 7th.

Who's to say they have not already seen it ! like I said watch this space..

Those who do like cabaret its Rusty's last night so get yourselves down and have a pint and a giggle, should be a good un.:)

Who's to say they have not already seen it ! like I said watch this space..

Those who do like cabaret its Rusty's last night so get yourselves down and have a pint and a giggle, should be a good un.:)

Maybe they have, but the area manager has offered my business partner a viewing and access to the barrelage history on the 7th. Seems odd he would waste his time showing other interested parties if it has already been let.

As long as it stays open for the gay community Im sure everyone will be happy, I am quite surprised at the level of rent they want. What someone needs to do is keep it upmarket gay friendly at night, but those closed hrs during the day with no kitchen are surely a no brainer, open at 12 get a chef and do food there are literally thousands of office workers within 300 yards.

We thinks so but gay friendly night on Sunday, looks intersting we shall be having a peep.

We should all get down and have a gander if its trash theres always the dempseys...

Affinity will be open Sunday night I have been informed !!

Went to Affinity tonight was a real good laugh this sort of bar would do wonders on the straight scene with all the hens.. its what sheff is lacking - straight bar/club with a theme = drag !! its not a gay thing but bird gage prooves it works in Leeds and Manc, I know loads of people who have travelled to these places. If only I had the cash

not to travel but to run a bar like this

Rumour has it that Affinyty is closing down is this true?

Rumour has it that Affinyty is closing down is this true?
Simple answer - yes.

Not sure when yet, but for anything owned by Fuel, this is par for the course.

However, according to the grapevine, it will be staying a gay / gay friendly establishment.