St Pauls Granville Rd

Peter Mc Hugh rings a bell. I did't stay on but did G.C.E English at night school in Dern Collage. Was not that bright at school, by the way I am Mrs Ogden, I don't think you would remember me Pamela Green

Yes Mr Ogden

I can remember all those teacherers including the metalwork man Mr Hawkesworth. Also the nun St Felicity. I'll Be 60 this yr. What about you.:

her name was sister felicitas.

No Dont Remember The Name Pam :Sorry

My Name Is Patrick Moloney As You Already Said You Dont Remember The Names But I Will Let you Off. Time Is Not On Our Side.

Hi Patrick, I do remember how much I liked my school days and being in the chior. Did you go to the Irish concert at the City Hall? I do remember the names but its putting faces to them. Did you have a sister at the school?

Yes I Did, I sang Galway Bay And Yes I Did Have A sister, Mary & Moya.

Once seen Never Forgotten

Hi Patrick,

We must have known each other, the chior was not that big. Can you remember christine Ruston, or Imma Keatly? Did Mary nurse?

I took my husband to a school reunion some years ago, quite a few thought they new him, which he found quite amusing, as he went to central Tec, but no one rememberd me. Once seen easly "Forfotten"

Hi PaM Can Remember the name Christine Rushton not sure about Imma. Mary went on to nursing In Leeds not seen or herd from her for 15 yrs might be more.

The only person I keep in touch with is our Moya. I have not moved very far from home as I am a Pub Land Lord In Netherthorpe just behind St Vincents I can see the old Church from kitch window White Hart. One of my customers is John Bamford he also went to St Pauls same age. So if you are passing call in.

her name was sister felicitas.

Well its taken some time to get people to at least say they went to St Pauls

Who's class were you in

Hi Patrick

I think I worked with your sister about thirty years ago. I'm proud to say I went to St Pauls it was a good school, if I had lived in Sheffield and the old school was still St Pauls I would have sent my children there. The name John Bamford rings a bell.

Can't remember the form teachers name. Mr Knight I think took me for maths Mr Kelly and Mr Harrison, but what lessons!!

I live in Swinton just outside of Rotherham though three of my children live in Sheffield Mathew is a police man, Sarah is a manager for an American company, she has a degree in science, did'nt get my brains thank god. Joan is a carer. I have two other children Tomas my oldest boy lives near me he is a manager for the social so is his wife and Pauline lives in Essex she is a manager for BT so is her husband

If I get into Sheffield I will call in.

Have decided to have a do on 17th of July FRI all welcome. (Plenty of notice)

I also went to St Pauls and St Josephs Walkley remember you Patrick same year as Mary

also Josie Toole and Jane Page her cousin