Freestyle Taekwondo Enrolling

After our very successful recent TKD grading, we are pleased to announce that we are again opening our doors to new students. Male, female from 5 years old and upwards. As an internationally recognised Black Belt Academy, we are here to give you professional instruction in non political Freestyle Taekwondo. For all new starters, we are offering 'ONE WEEK FREE TRAINING!' Then after that we will give you your membership, insurance and your first TKD uniform for free! No catch! This saves you around £200.00 from the first time you walk through the doors.

Ladies kickbox workout and Korean Kickboxing sessions avaliable six days a week too! A new you is just acall away!

what organiseation is this with ?

We are affiliated with 'British Taekwondo and Martial Arts Union' and also a part of 'EFC International Black Belt Academies'.

can i ask howe much 'membership' alone is? i know the rough cost of insurance and a uniform and they arnt close to £200..

surely to get insurance and uniform you have to pay upfront for a number of lessons? is this right? if so, how many lessons and how much will that be please

Depending on which package you decide to take up depends on how much you can save. The maximum you can save is £200.00 if you take the platinum package. The least you can save is £65.00. Still great value for money to train at a professional aademy.

We are affiliated with 'British Taekwondo and Martial Arts Union' and also a part of 'EFC International Black Belt Academies'.

I have heard of the British Taekwondo Union but What is EFC ?

Hi Mastertkd, EFC i believe are a funding company, i presume clubs that are with EFC would be direct debit. From what i have read about EFC they are a marketing firm with offices in the USA Canada the UK Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, the office in America is on Chevy Chase Drive i think that says it all. Hope that helps

Hi Mastertkd, EFC i believe are a funding company, i presume clubs that are with EFC would be direct debit. From what i have read about EFC they are a marketing firm with offices in the USA Canada the UK Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, the office in America is on Chevy Chase Drive i think that says it all. Hope that helps

thank you for the reply. I have just looked them up on Google and they appear to be a billing and contract company.

If you go to Pilsung (Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Concord Leisure Centre, Ponds Forge, 393 Club) you don't pay anything upfront. You just pay £4 each time you train.

You need insurance once you've decided you want to continue (about £30 for the year) and you can buy a suit from wherever you like, though the cheapest good-quality ones I've found were about £25-£30 from the instructor himself who buys them in bulk.

There's no yearly fee, no direct debits and no obligation to train in order to 'make up' what you're spending monthly or yearly.

I've been training there for years. I found it by chance and I'm VERY glad I did. Because otherwise I think I might have been severely ripped off by someone else.

Depending on which package you decide to take up depends on how much you can save. The maximum you can save is £200.00 if you take the platinum package. The least you can save is £65.00. Still great value for money to train at a professional aademy.

How much are your package plans ?

For all new starters, we are offering 'ONE WEEK FREE TRAINING!' Then after that we will give you your membership, insurance and your first TKD uniform for free! No catch! This saves you around £200.00 from the first time you walk through the doors.

QUOTE]

£200.00 for membership, insurance, uniform and one weeks training ?