Fake Police Tickets!

There's no need to become personal just because you are clearly in need of help where car choice comes into the equation :-)
Sorry if mentioning span of your hand is personal. I don't think I need advice on car choices I've had vehicles of every genre, style, size and power from motorcycles and Micra up to 38 tonne artic and everything in between but you don't even know what I'm running at the moment apart from L200.

I don't do school run as I suspect my kids are about your age BMW in my garage.

You should be ashamed of yourself, kids need to at least reach the tenth grade to have any chance in life.

:lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself, kids need to at least reach the tenth grade to have any chance in life.

:lol:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:;)

And following on with that response: by definition, small cars take up less room on our roads. The fact that you launched your reply without bothering to read subsequent posts which explain some of the points you raise and the fact that you like 4x4s because "...they come in handy when we lug stuff down to the tip." shows that you don't tend to do much thinking before you act. Maybe you should do when you make your next car purchase.

Sorry did you mean following on in response to olderwoman1 or in reply to me?

Sorry did you mean following on in response to olderwoman1 or in reply to me?

adding to your response to her.

well if people like you in smaller cars were kind enough to cycle instead of cluttering the roads up, there'd be plenty of room for the more prestege 4x4 drivers woulldnt there? ;)

I'm not sure what prestege is, but driving an oversized vehicle doesn't carry any prestige.

because they are often bought as status symbols particularly old small cheap ones like yours.

Jumping to a lot of conclusions here at once aren't you?

I'm not sure what prestege is, but driving an oversized vehicle doesn't carry any prestige.

Its a joke for goodness sake :roll: ... lighten up

Hey Slickwitch, chill out and look on the bright side.:cool:

You got some free toilet paper.:hihi:

Now, where to start on this one. It's exactly the kind of attitude I'm so annoyed about. The assumption that any "mother" attempting to drive a 4x4 is automatically a) useless b) irresponsible c) ought to know her place in the world now she's given birth!

I see people look at me in a morning with just this attitude. I drive my child to school. Well hang me from the Cathedral tower and pelt me with dead dogs! I drive extemely well, I'm courteous, and considerate. I don't whizz around the school gates bouncing schoolgirls from my bonnet going "OOOh. My cars so big I just can't help it but look how lovely my lipstick is!" Neither do any of the other mothers in 4x4s I see. I then drop baby off and go to WORK! Where I need my vehicle to make deliveries. I then collect her from school and get the same dirty looks all over again. Often as has been pointed out before, from smug men in Mercs and Jags that are really poor substitutes for penile dysfunction but hey, who wants to stereotype?

Point being, I'm with Pink Lady. Back off! Get your own houses in order. Come back to me when you aren't lusting after your secretary, fiddling your taxes/benefits/home insurance, thinking hateful things about your neighbour's dog or using Lloyd Grossman sauces and passing them off as your own!

Get yourself a bike if you like. Just keep your grubby hands and misguided attitudes off my car.

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Err can we lay off the Jag drivers please :mad: mines a 4x4 as well and i need it for its space and its the only car where i dont get road rage in and has given me the chance to find a wonderfull radio station called BBC radio 4 :hihi:..

I'm fed up of people looking at big named cars and 4x4's.... basically i wish the moaners would back off what other people do and drive....

Jumping to a lot of conclusions here at once aren't you?

I was using his logic and I know you have got one but that's a different model.