Sign in to follow this  

Hmmm.. Yes.. Absence and stuff.

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been around for a while (and yes, RPG moaned at me last night about it). Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about SheffieldForum, I've just been busy with other commitments.

I've been coding up a couple of modifications for vBulletin (still in testing stages, so they haven't been released), I've been down to Cheltenham for a few days to spend some time with my girlfriend and her family (going down again at the end of August), and just recently have been recovering from illness.

Meh, if you've forgotten me.. Ignore this message. If you recognise me, I'll be around again posting shortly and hopefully catch up on a few things.

Peace,

Neo.

Originally posted by Neo

(and yes, RPG moaned at me last night about it)

it was more "concern" than moan ;)

When I am busy, I cannot get to use my computer, you know the sort of things, mundane tasks like going to the supermarket, eating, drinking, drawing my pension, staying with my ladyfriend, making love, holidays, gardening, D.I.Y. writing letters, vacuum cleaner, washing pots, car in for service, banking, bathing, making the bed, using the washing machine, come to think of it, I don't have time to do any posting on the forum, I must be a Genius.:D