My lucky day scam

I had a look in my spam folder today and found this :-

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$3,000,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-

Dr Hanson Willy

Foreign Services Manager,

Toyota Motor Corporations China,

EMAIL: [email protected]

This fabulous prize also includes a brand new Toyota.

The Dr has missed a letter from his name.All suggestions to Toyota.No begging letters please !

Pff, $3million, isn't that worth about £2.50?

So you're not aching to reply back to Dr Willy then :heyhey: </euphemism>

Despite the 1 in 14.5 million chance, I win the UK national lottery three times a week without actually buying a ticket. Now THAT is lucky!

All I have to do is send every single last detail about myself and my finances to some fella in Nigeria (for the UK lotto) and I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams.

they are stupid. they always have spelling mistakes in the email which just make it so obvious. You think they would check the spelling before sending them out.

yeah, it's the spelling mistakes that make it suspicious!

...but people still fall for them, otherwise they wouldn't send them out in the first place! :loopy:

LOOK as every Sheffielder knows, (unlike them southern softies), if a thing looks too good to be true, it usually is !!!!

LOOK as every Sheffielder knows, (unlike them southern softies), if a thing looks too good to be true, it usually is !!!!

You want to try saying that again. I happen to be a "southern softie" and by the things I've seen by a lot of people up north, your more gullable by things than people down south.

And most of sheffield is made up of students, the most gullable of gullable. I should know been there and bought the T shirt.

What I want to know is why SF is being flooding with this rubbish.

Should I start posting every spam I get as a new forum topic?!

QUIT IT!