Unofficial Sheffield Forum knitting group meeting - 2nd April :)

Just to say thank you to Jill for hosting the event again.

Had a nice evening, enjoyed nattering.

Thanks Jill. Next time will someone remind me not to sit in the middle - I kept switching from listening to the conversation to my left to the one to my right and it made for a very strange evening. You would not believe how fast these conversations change subject, I just couldn't keep up.

Thanks Jill. Next time will someone remind me not to sit in the middle - I kept switching from listening to the conversation to my left to the one to my right and it made for a very strange evening. You would not believe how fast these conversations change subject, I just couldn't keep up.

I know what you mean, W4B! I spent most of the evening feeling confused by all the conversations going on, and possibly looking either vacant or confused... no change from normal there then!

On the plus side, I did nearly finish a second sock, just the toe shaping now.

Thank you, once again, to the lovely Jill.

Thank you Jill for letting us loose in your smashing shop! I had a lovely evening, picking up toe tips from w4b (glad I didn't just wade in with the scissors now...) and chatting in general. Lovely cup of coffee I may add - probably the best yet (didn't like to complain all the other times.....) Till next time then :D

(Yes, I know there were more than three of us but I'm trying to look as if I remember my O level English Lit, the Scottish play and all that)

Are we still the last Wednesday in the month or are we now the first Wednesday in the month? I have to book my pass outs well in advance as there's a potential conflict with meetings of the Chesterfield Canal Trust. I have priority as I knit all the socks in this house (and I don't get put much) but I still need to book early.

Thank you Jill for letting us loose in your smashing shop! I had a lovely evening, picking up toe tips from w4b (glad I didn't just wade in with the scissors now...) and chatting in general. Lovely cup of coffee I may add - probably the best yet (didn't like to complain all the other times.....) Till next time then :D

Perhaps we can leave the meet week to our esteemed Group Leaders to sort out! It was moved to accomodate the John Lewis last Wednesday in the month meeting although I'm not sure this meet has too much of an impact on it as it runs earlier (5 - 7 p.m. or something similar?) with the exception of Knitbird's availability to join this meet. I really don't mind when it is but maybe we should do a straw poll to see how this change may affect the ability to attend.

Thank you Wheezy. Master of the backhanded compliment.......:D

I am happy to go with whatever most people want to be honest - as Jill said the main reason for the swap was to allow people to go to the JLP meet aswell should they want to but if its not an issue thats OK. Just shout out what you would prefer - I do not want to make the decision because whatever is decided will surely upset someone and I just cant do that sort of thing right now:(! I am unlikely to be able to make a meet at the end of April or May though due to lone parenting duties - but dont let that sway your opinion ...not that it will Im sure:)

What about meeting in the middle Wednesday? Have a fresh start?

What about meeting in the middle Wednesday? Have a fresh start?

No - there a decision:)

No - there a decision:)

What? :huh: