Unofficial Sheffield Forum knitting group meeting - 2nd April :)

Its normally 7 to 9pm ish

Since when has anybody left at 9????? :)

well i'd have to leave earlier than that,

I'll turn into a pumkin otherwise.

Boo, I can't come :(. My babysitters have selfishly ;) decided to go away tonight, so I have nobody to look after little one till DH comes home. Have fun.

Boo, I can't come :(. My babysitters have selfishly ;) decided to go away tonight, so I have nobody to look after little one till DH comes home. Have fun.

Now I'm torn here between saying, come along and bring child or don't come and I'll get the biggest coffee cup :suspect: you know what I mean doodle :huh:

Now I'm torn here between saying, come along and bring child or don't come and I'll get the biggest coffee cup :suspect: you know what I mean doodle :huh:

Don't worry, I have my small cup to bring just in case I do come. Or maybe I should just bring a bucket :hihi: and then I have biggest cup, hmm. Tempting, but my bucket has been used to wash the floor and is a bit mucky, will have to stick to the small cup :D

Don't worry, I have my small cup to bring just in case I do come. Or maybe I should just bring a bucket :hihi: and then I have biggest cup, hmm. Tempting, but my bucket has been used to wash the floor and is a bit mucky, will have to stick to the small cup :D

So, war is declared is it :twisted: Be afraid....... :evil:

I'm coming too! But have an urgent crochet thing to do, so may be in a corner with burning fingers and swearing quietly for the evening. I'll understand if you all have to back quietly away.

Incidentally, crocheting a dress from 4-ply is not the cleverest thing in the world for mental health.

So, war is declared is it :twisted: Be afraid....... :evil:

Hmm, I don't like war, I'll bring a thimble ;)

Hmm, I don't like war, I'll bring a thimble ;)

Erhum...... I have a Barbie cup you could borrow from child number two :nod: