Can we start laughing at Leeds United yet?

Is that meant to impress me?

Not really but if you but "Leeds scum" into Youtube there 109 videos now that’s impressive, it looks like that shrink you recommended is going to be busy

Just to wind you up, so it obviously works.

And yes, a small amount of our support are obsessed with Man U and Chelsea, just like you are with us really.

It's funny isn't it how we're in Division One but probably get more column inches than the rest of the Yorkshire sides put together. I can understand why you're all left with such an inferior feeling.

Not sure if you're aware of this but Leeds & Sheffield are both in Yorkshire and the gulf between Sheff Utd/Wednesday/Leeds isn't really all that much so theres bound to be a rivalry no matter what division you're in. Man U & Chelsea are in a completely different class to you though and you'll probably never be in the same class as them again.

Not really but if you but "Leeds scum" into Youtube there 109 videos now that’s impressive, it looks like that shrink you recommended is going to be busy

Listen, I've had Leeds scum shouted at me for years now, and you know what, I can't say it ever worried me. In fact, I wear it as a badge of honour. If the rest of the world think we're scum, then so be it. As long as you all hate us I'm happy. It means we're doing something right.

And as for the rivalries, there isn't one Yorkshire club that comes anywhere near Leeds. Yes, some of you might be a division above us, but rivals? Never. You ask any fan of Man U, Chelsea etc which one team they'd have back in the Premier league and it would be Leeds every time. Why? Because we draw the big game crowds, we're the team everybody loves to hate.

Because we draw the big game crowds,

did you see elland road on saturday- it was empty!!! lol!

we're the team everybody loves to hate.

Whatever floats your boat? :roll:

did you see elland road on saturday- it was empty!!! lol!

Yep, 20000 for a Sky game on a Saturday tea time vs Walsall is embarrassing isn't it? :loopy:

If you would like to talk attendances this season there will only be one winner.

Whatever floats your boat? :roll:

Hey, you're the one that keeps telling me that the whole country thinks we're scum. Who am I to argue?

Yep, 20000 for a Sky game on a Saturday tea time vs Walsall is embarrassing isn't it? :loopy:

If you would like to talk attendances this season there will only be one winner.

Yeah- over easter weekend- it was embarrasing!

well i just had a look and it was fine wasn;t it when you were winning games 25+ . . evem 30k but as soon as you started loosing and then wise jumped ship you were back down to 20k- granted thats great for a division 3 side but nothing like the MASSIVE club you seem to claim to be.

Surprise suprise, the obsession continues. The thread that will never die rears its head again.

On the subject of attendances, I would say an average of 25000 is more than any Div 3 team could ever hope for. Plus, the fact that it is the highest in Yorkshire proves we are without a doubt the biggest club in this great county.

Thank you.

Surprise suprise, the obsession continues. The thread that will never die rears its head again.

On the subject of attendances, I would say an average of 25000 is more than any Div 3 team could ever hope for. Plus, the fact that it is the highest in Yorkshire proves we are without a doubt the biggest club in this great county.

Thank you.

you you denote you are the 'biggest' club in yorkshire on the fact that you had a few glory supporters when you were near the top- and now you have slipped into mid table- your back to 20k?

not what id call the 'biggest' club but if it makes you smile at night when your crying into your division 3 (remember that- 3!) shirt ;)

Thank you.

Plus the fact Leeds is a one club city while both Sheffield clubs combined get 40,000+

Plus the fact Leeds is a one club city

Thank god for that, imagine if there were two of them! :o