England v New Zealand world title Kickboxing At the Octagon August 31st

Hiys guys,

I don't usually post on forums much, however I would like to say that the welcome and support Kerry-Louise received at Sheffield Octagon the other night was superb. I hope she can deliver for you all on the night. We are planning nothing but a top level clean fight with a few hard trained suprises that of course were not evident on the evening of the demo for obvious reasons! LOL

We are not doing this for our camp, we are doing it firstly for SHEFFIELD, to enable us to add anther top quality fighter to our areas best and of course for our country!

The Maori's will perform the spine chillin' Haka pre fight, I have seen this first hand and and been in front of a Maori Chief just looking me in the eyes, believe me that was bad enuf!!

The night has some other class fighters also and I am even trying to get Leif as an opening bout if we can find him a K1 match?? Any takers 53-54kg 16 -18 years?

Can I say Sheffield and to all you camps, I sometimes see a little bickering on here, we should be proud of our local fighters regardless of camp and I welcome any of you to speak openly to me off forum. We have access to many shows and other fighters and we all ought to work together. I am proud of my roots, we all should be. The 31st of August should see one of the best fight nights GB has produced, so remember every Brit is on your side, lets get behind them.

One thing I also notice at Sheffield is booing. No one likes a loss, but you know what guys, its hard to take that step in that ring, all fighters agree at a pre fight meeting to be judged by the officials and to fight fair, so especially with the Maoris, who may I say are one of the most respectful nations I have ever dealt with, lets be profesional but proud, more cheering less booing.

Well I am ready for this fight now and Kerry-Louise is realy deep into her training, lets just hope its GB all the way on the night.

Thanks again for your warm reception the other nght, we will do our best for all of you.

Regards Cris and Kerry-Louise.

Footwork,

Well said words.

I think that the show in August could be a great chance to show other countries that GB is really trying to step forward within Martial Arts.

I hope you manage to get all fighters matched and show from cadet upwards that the sport if progressing in a positive manner.

I agree about the booing, that should not happen, support your fighter with respect, booing the opponent makes your own fighter look bad, none of us want that.

Hiys guys,

I don't usually post on forums much, however I would like to say that the welcome and support Kerry-Louise received at Sheffield Octagon the other night was superb. I hope she can deliver for you all on the night. We are planning nothing but a top level clean fight with a few hard trained suprises that of course were not evident on the evening of the demo for obvious reasons! LOL

We are not doing this for our camp, we are doing it firstly for SHEFFIELD, to enable us to add anther top quality fighter to our areas best and of course for our country!

The Maori's will perform the spine chillin' Haka pre fight, I have seen this first hand and and been in front of a Maori Chief just looking me in the eyes, believe me that was bad enuf!!

The night has some other class fighters also and I am even trying to get Leif as an opening bout if we can find him a K1 match?? Any takers 53-54kg 16 -18 years?

Can I say Sheffield and to all you camps, I sometimes see a little bickering on here, we should be proud of our local fighters regardless of camp and I welcome any of you to speak openly to me off forum. We have access to many shows and other fighters and we all ought to work together. I am proud of my roots, we all should be. The 31st of August should see one of the best fight nights GB has produced, so remember every Brit is on your side, lets get behind them.

One thing I also notice at Sheffield is booing. No one likes a loss, but you know what guys, its hard to take that step in that ring, all fighters agree at a pre fight meeting to be judged by the officials and to fight fair, so especially with the Maoris, who may I say are one of the most respectful nations I have ever dealt with, lets be profesional but proud, more cheering less booing.

Well I am ready for this fight now and Kerry-Louise is realy deep into her training, lets just hope its GB all the way on the night.

Thanks again for your warm reception the other nght, we will do our best for all of you.

Regards Cris and Kerry-Louise.

hi footwork or Cris

Ive spoke to my instructor about all that was said on this forum. He said about bicekring that some camps example Afk have not been treated well by the other guys who promote kickboxing show in sheffield. I was helping out on the 1st Afk show last year in september and i saw 1 guy from andy marlows who was brilliant boxer, i saw a guy from laugar i saw a guy from claudes gym and also 5 fighters from Afk. Then there was the 2 guys a big muscly guy and a 10 stone guy from Sdf fighting against newcastle guys. Afk has had fighters fighting all over the country so why cant they get fights in sheffield why do they have to always travel or fight on their own shows? If we can look after everyone and treat then right then why cant showdown people do the same with us? are they afraid of us getting publicity or soemthin?

Hiya Freddylee,

As I said I dont usually post on forums and that is because it takes too much of my time up in replying, however I see your point and would like to comment.

Firstly please note that I am not the promoter so I have no direct influence on who does and who doesn't fight.

However I do think if you approached Showdown directly with names then this may be different. I do know with the next show being an International it already has most fight matches in place but there may be a few left so hurry and put your guys forward. But don't take this one personal if there is no room left.

I suggest you contact me or the promoters off forum so they can discuss your proposals in full.

I also have my own shows, indeed we have one on 11th May at Doncaster of which you and your students are welcome to attend. If you give me their names and fight records I will duly match them like for like if we can. On this show there will be Full Contact and K1 rules, thats with separate divisions for Am's and Pro's and also for 1st time in the ring and under 5 fight novices to give everyone a fair chance. Then it will be followed by an evening show which can include some of your more experienced guys if you so wish.

I have posted this to show my and Showdowns openess to all, if you require further comment I welcome you and any other person on this forum to contact me personally.

Not sure if I can put a phone numer or email on here with rules etc, If it is possible then I will.

The only way to clear barriers guys is to climb over them, if you want to compete then do so, but make sure when you do commit that your fighters do turn up. There is nothing worse in our sport than no shows.

I hope this is a fair answer and look forward to either hearing from you or seeing you on shows.

Regards Footwork...yes Cris LOL!

Hiya Freddylee,

As I said I dont usually post on forums and that is because it takes too much of my time up in replying, however I see your point and would like to comment.

Firstly please note that I am not the promoter so I have no direct influence on who does and who doesn't fight.

However I do think if you approached Showdown directly with names then this may be different. I do know with the next show being an International it already has most fight matches in place but there may be a few left so hurry and put your guys forward. But don't take this one personal if there is no room left.

I suggest you contact me or the promoters off forum so they can discuss your proposals in full.

I also have my own shows, indeed we have one on 11th May at Doncaster of which you and your students are welcome to attend. If you give me their names and fight records I will duly match them like for like if we can. On this show there will be Full Contact and K1 rules, thats with separate divisions for Am's and Pro's and also for 1st time in the ring and under 5 fight novices to give everyone a fair chance. Then it will be followed by an evening show which can include some of your more experienced guys if you so wish.

I have posted this to show my and Showdowns openess to all, if you require further comment I welcome you and any other person on this forum to contact me personally.

Not sure if I can put a phone numer or email on here with rules etc, If it is possible then I will.

The only way to clear barriers guys is to climb over them, if you want to compete then do so, but make sure when you do commit that your fighters do turn up. There is nothing worse in our sport than no shows.

I hope this is a fair answer and look forward to either hearing from you or seeing you on shows.

Regards Footwork...yes Cris LOL!

yes cris thats a good fair answer. Its not my fighters by the way if you clikc on the link in my profile youll fidn out who i am im not farhad lol ! Im younger bigger and better looking and ive got a lot mroe hair than him! why do u think hes always doing skinhead haircut!!! look at the back of his head and you see what i mean yeah?

you seem like a good guy do you know my instructor? whats your club called coz by your posting i can tell youre an instructor. U know ill be at that show if im in the country sometimes i have to flie away and ive spent a bit of time in netherlands. Good idea for next showdown even better

have IRANIAN fighters! they are all tough and fearless and all are the best kickers! We fear no one and everyone fears Iranian kickboxers!!!

yes cris thats a good fair answer. Its not my fighters by the way if you clikc on the link in my profile youll fidn out who i am im not farhad lol ! Im younger bigger and better looking and ive got a lot mroe hair than him! why do u think hes always doing skinhead haircut!!! look at the back of his head and you see what i mean yeah?

you seem like a good guy do you know my instructor? whats your club called coz by your posting i can tell youre an instructor. U know ill be at that show if im in the country sometimes i have to flie away and ive spent a bit of time in netherlands. Good idea for next showdown even better

have IRANIAN fighters! they are all tough and fearless and all are the best kickers! We fear no one and everyone fears Iranian kickboxers!!!

Better looking than ME milad??? :hihi:

More HAIR than me you cheeky B*****

You and your iranians LOL!

hi footwork or Cris

Ive spoke to my instructor about all that was said on this forum. He said about bicekring that some camps example Afk have not been treated well by the other guys who promote kickboxing show in sheffield. I was helping out on the 1st Afk show last year in september and i saw 1 guy from andy marlows who was brilliant boxer, i saw a guy from laugar i saw a guy from claudes gym and also 5 fighters from Afk. Then there was the 2 guys a big muscly guy and a 10 stone guy from Sdf fighting against newcastle guys. Afk has had fighters fighting all over the country so why cant they get fights in sheffield why do they have to always travel or fight on their own shows? If we can look after everyone and treat then right then why cant showdown people do the same with us? are they afraid of us getting publicity or soemthin?

Hi

anyone who wants to fight at showdown just needs to ask we will try to accomodate everyone

5 Titles

2 Countries

1 show

Showdown 4 August 31st will host

WAKO Pro World title fight

WFKKO Intercontinental Full Contact Pro Fight

3 WFKKO Intercontinental Pro K1 Fights

As 5 fighters from the UK take on 5 Fighters from New Zealand watch this space....

I'd pay £100 to see Farhad Ali Vs. Adrian Abdulla in a 6 round, full Thai rules bout.