England v New Zealand world title Kickboxing At the Octagon August 31st

August 31st will see British Lions battle the All Blacks in a world title showdown

Fighters featuring from the UK

Kerry Louise Norbury Falcon fight academy

Marty Wilson Selling Warriors

Alex Mckenzie SDF Sheffield

Scott Sykes SDF Sheffield

Marc Seargeant Studio 2000 Derby

who is kerry louise fighting?

From WAKO NZ site:

"WAKO Fighter Georgie Tutaki has been selected to fight in Great Britain next August for the Professional World title. Georgie of Te Kuiti, King Country, Co-Instructor of King Country Kickboxing under the Phantom Kickboxing academy, signed a contract on Sat 27th October 2007, with Husband Wiki and her Manager and WAKO(NZ) President Rick Dobson as witnesses.

Georgie recently won the New Zealand female Title against Becky Wallace in Te Awamutu. WAKO (International) sent their congratulations through President Rick Dobson on the night with a challenge for the World Pro title.

Georgie will travel with the New Zealand national team to Portugal on 23rd November for the WAKO Amateur World Championships. This will be her second World championships as she was a member of the 2005 team in Hungary.

Following the Portugal fight. Rick Dobson will be re-evaluating Georgies style for the Pro fight next year, which is 12 rounds. She will fight Kerry-Louise Norbury, who is a very experienced World champion from great Britain. "

will be looking forward to watching that fight then!

just to make people aware there are no VIP tables left for this event they have been booked

who is kerry louise fighting?

Fancy your chances Clo??? haha!! =)

xxx

erm....HELL NO! hahaha

Hey Clo bo, Sunday was the first time I have seen you fight and for what its worth, I thought you have a great all round technique. By that I mean you used the hands and feet with great ease and with equal usage. Pleasure to have been at the event. What styles have you trained?

glad you enjoyed it. just trained in kickboxing...been doing it about 2 years now. :)

Sounds like its going to be another awesome show will def have to get my tickets for this one i was panicking earlier thought i was still on my holidays but i'm back 2 days before. Are all the fighter mentioned fighting for world titles?? who are they all fighting??

Sounds like its going to be another awesome show will def have to get my tickets for this one i was panicking earlier thought i was still on my holidays but i'm back 2 days before. Are all the fighter mentioned fighting for world titles?? who are they all fighting??

Hi

1 is fighting for a world title also there is a intercontinental title on the night all oposition are fighting fighters from new zealand