Of course Bin Laden is on that tape...

Guest Guest

Of course the CIA and other 'experts' are going to verify that it's Bin Laden in all these random radio messages... it serves their purpose nicely. Rather than being embarassed that they messed up the chance to kill him, the USA (etc) are now as keen to promote the idea he's alive as the extremists are.

It helps justify their attack on Iraq as they can claim that Bin Laden may be working with Saddam. If you 'analyzed' the tape enough, you would probably hear the Whitehouse sprinklers in the background :lol:

all these sudden terror warnings seem to fit nicely for the support Bush and Blair campaign too... but always be prepared is someones motto ;)

i think Saddam definatly has ties to BinLaden and 9/11, due to him admitting he lent the hi-jackers a practice jet :x

It's like all these 200 odd page documents that 'prove' that Osama was behind the twin towers attack, and that 'prove' Saddam is hiding biological and chemical weapons. If this is true then why don't we, the British public, get to see them?

They could tell us the truth, but like Jack Nicholson famously said:

"You can't handle the truth!"

:lol:

of course bin laden is still alive ,they will never catch him,and he is in cahoot's with hussain, they share the same objective's or to put it another way, they p.. in the same pot.they both hate the west and will work together to destroy us, if they can. they are like adolph hitler, you cannot talk to them , reason with them,come to an agreement with them, all you can do is to kill them before they kill you.All they understand is force and they are not bothered about dying,in fact they want to be martyrs so all you can do is to destroy them.I hope I am wrong, buit I fear this approaching conflict could be the start of armmageddon,the forces of good agains't the forces of evil and in this nuclear world it might be the end of everything. :D

I heard tht Al-Qauda hated Saddam Hussain for killing so many muslims in his wars on Iraq and Kuwait. I also read that bin Laden is a diabetic and could well have died just from not having an insulin supply. That tape also said something like "when we defended Torra Borra last year" when Torra Borra happened the year before last, so god knows hw old the tape is. Some people question wether it is actually him.

of course bin laden is still alive ,they will never catch him,and he is in cahoot's with hussain, they share the same objective's or to put it another way, they p.. in the same pot.they both hate the west and will work together to destroy us, if they can. they are like adolph hitler, you cannot talk to them , reason with them,come to an agreement with them, all you can do is to kill them before they kill you.All they understand is force and they are not bothered about dying,in fact they want to be martyrs so all you can do is to destroy them.I hope I am wrong, buit I fear this approaching conflict could be the start of armmageddon,the forces of good agains't the forces of evil and in this nuclear world it might be the end of everything. :D

Oh dear!

I assume this is what you have concluded after watching far too much corperate tv!