Where to get blinds from?

Yes they do - my mum had blinds for all her house from them (through contact on SF) and they are very good and lovely quality blinds at a reasonable price. Tel 01142577686 STYLE BLINDS and ask for Louise (Who is Loops on SF)

just sent loops a pm,thanks

I have replied ... sorry for delay, been out working long hours the last few days

Check your pm's!

I have replied ... sorry for delay, been out working long hours the last few days

Check your pm's!

sent you one back,thanks

sorted now loops has my order

looking forward to having them fitted,thankyou.:):)

We got ours from Styline Blinds (on tinternet) ordered them sat and they were delivered monday - great quality too!!

We got ours from Styline Blinds (on tinternet) ordered them sat and they were delivered monday - great quality too!!

what were the prices like?

our downstairs window measures 240cm x 130cm and blind cost eighty quid - upstairs it cost us seventy quid. Really pleased with the quality of them and with the service

try putting wooden-blinds.co.uk (apparently this is where styline sell their blinds) and you put your measurements in and give you a quote

hope this helps :)

what sort of blinds do you want?

roman, verticle, roller etc as I know a fab lady who made all mine in my new house!

http://www.blinds-2go.co.uk do 3 vertical blinds for £99 delivered, up to 8' wide and 7' drop. For £5.95 per blind they will trim to your exact measurements as well. Haven't used them myself yet but will be doing shortly.