The Ball Inn, Myrtle Road

too right...!!!......

think we should re name the ball after Roadhouse, i know patrick swayze is no longer with us, bless him, but i believe wade garret will be interested in the job at the "Double Deuce", lol

went past the Ball Inn on Friday and its open again.. still not sure about going in though!!

thank god it's not that couple from the nailmakers, they apparently pulled out, good job they couldn't run that properly.................

thank god it's not that couple from the nailmakers, they apparently pulled out, good job they couldn't run that properly.................

When did that happen - it only got a new landlord recently....

It re-opened fri (26th), happy hour monday - thursday, opens @ 4, £2.15 pint of Carling or john Smiths, decent pint aswell. Nice warm welcome dont know what all fuss is about!

i'll give it a go then.. has it still got sky sports (as im not allowed it at home!)

No they havent got sky sports, they may put it back on tho.

It's rather like a wild west saloon only not as peaceful. The dress code is pretty simple, as long as you have a visable tattoo you can get in (although a broken nose is required for the VIP area). Generally dogs are welcome as long as they are pitbulls, rotties or a cross between the two (the 'no muzzle' rule is strictly applied for both dogs and customers). There are bouncers on the door who will search for drugs and anyone found not to have any will be supplied with them at a reasonable rate.

Are you sure you`ve not got mixed up with the Hare & Hounds, now that is a Frightening Boozer with clientele to match, who would have thought it, a few years ago never, but sadly nowadays, "Dore" is not all it`s made out to be, and everyone knows it.

My nannan n grandad drink in there!!! Can't b that rough!!! Sayin that, they've been drinkin there yonks, so probably know alot of ppl in there, but I wouldn't say its that bad!!!

Anybody know who owns this pub?

Anybody know who owns this pub?

Dont know about now, but years ago it was enterprise..