Showdown 3 Kickboxing Results

The parts are in recovery, bless and Chloe had a chinese!

xx

August 31st is the date for England v New Zealand

August 31st is the date for England v New Zealand

Is that during Ramadan?

Is that during Ramadan?

it could be but we will put a spread on to accomodate ramadan only time octagon is available

The Scott Sykes fight was a very good one, but the kick did seem to hit Scott across the hips. His knee hit one hip as the shin hit the other. Low but not a groin shot. Good night out...but needed some food there for the paupers to eat!!!!:hihi:

Thanks to Aidrian for the hospitality.

Was good to meet you MasterJ, you should have come to our table, Russ Hensaw finished most of the food anyway ;)

LOL

sounds like it was a gr8 night.....Well done to Adam , I heard it was a brilliant fight.

And a big well done to Miss Clo bo :)

it could be but we will put a spread on to accomodate ramadan only time octagon is available

You know what? Sounds excellent! No muslim fighters will be on your show then though ;) I might still have one or two left from the fight squad on the show mind you.

sounds like it was a gr8 night.....Well done to Adam , I heard it was a brilliant fight.

And a big well done to Miss Clo bo :)

Adam and Simon had world war 3 in the ring! It was a great battle. Simon started stronger (as predicted) and Adam showed his heart and lungs were as big as simons punches!

Interview with Kerry Louise Norbury about her world title fight in August at the Octagon coming later this week...

I think she's at 65kg.

She's taking on New Zealand champ Georgie Tutaki in August and Tutaki's last bout was at 65kg as far as I can tell.

I will probably be on honeymoon then, so will miss that :roll:

Adam and Simon had world war 3 in the ring! It was a great battle. Simon started stronger (as predicted) and Adam showed his heart and lungs were as big as simons punches!

is daz fighting on the next one? Well done to simon by the way.....I would have liked to have seen that one