Man Utd out!!! Chelsea out!! So who will win the FA cup?

Who will win f.a cup?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win f.a cup?

• Bristol Rovers
    • West Brom
    • Middlesboro
    • Cardiff
    • Portsmouth
    • Barnsley

We now have Portsmouth (last won the FA Cup in 1939), Cardiff (1927) and Barnsley (1912); to be joined by either West Brom (1968) or Bristol Rovers (never!)

Someone's fans are going to have the day of a lifetime...

I'm going for West Brom. Despite what everyone is saying I will look forward to watching it. There is nothing worse and more boring than watching two top premiership teams. It's what makes the cup exciting!

Ive voted west brom ,

Me too.

They can raise their game against anyone.... Well apart from the crapper teams :D

Don't know but I wish I had had a bet on Cardiff,Barnsley,Portsmouth and Scotland(in the RU).I wouldn't have had to go to work tomorrow.

I don't care who wins....just glad that its not Man Utd! still can't seem to stop grinning.....

I don't care who wins....just glad that its not Man Utd! still can't seem to stop grinning.....

Zzzzzzzzzzz

and it seems some people have even fallen asleep............

is wonderin is it a coincidence that so many commentators said has the fa cup lost its magic, and now all of a sudden it seems to have re found it,

a liitle voice shoutin fix?

is wonderin is it a coincidence that so many commentators said has the fa cup lost its magic, and now all of a sudden it seems to have re found it

Hardly. It's so low down the priority list of the big clubs now that it's almost disappeared off the radar; consequently they don't try as hard, they're conserving themselves for games that are actually important.

Hardly. It's so low down the priority list of the big clubs now that it's almost disappeared off the radar; consequently they don't try as hard, they're conserving themselves for games that are actually important.

Cant believe any football fan would consider an F.A Cup game to be unimportant

Its the best Domestic Club Cup Competition in the World and is followed by millions abroad,fair enuff its number 3 on list of priorities of Top 4 Premier Teams but to the rest it means a hell of a lot to due to the financial value and the chance of European qualification