Man Utd out!!! Chelsea out!! So who will win the FA cup?

Who will win f.a cup?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win f.a cup?

• Bristol Rovers
    • West Brom
    • Middlesboro
    • Cardiff
    • Portsmouth
    • Barnsley

Man utd and chelsea both lose in cup shock, but with the teams thats left whos going to win the F.A CUP?

and will there be any more shock results?

All Yorkshire folk should get behind the Dingles.

Perfect result would be Barnsley lifting the Cup and Thatcher popping her clogs at the same moment.

West Brom are 9/1 might chuck a couple of quid on that I think.

Barnsley!!!!!

I'd love for Barnsly to win the FA Cup, but I think Portsmouth might just do it...

Perfect result would be Barnsley lifting the Cup and Thatcher popping her clogs at the same moment.

Or, having her funeral at exactly the same time as Barnsley parade the cup around the mining villages:hihi:

Portsmouth, with the luck they have going for them it's hard to back against them.

I think their name is already on it, much as I would like to see a Championship side win it.

If only. You forgot United doing the unthinkable and winning every game between now and the end of the season and Wednesday getting relegated.:)

I'd love for Barnsly to win the FA Cup, but I think Portsmouth might just do it...

Have to agree here, although I would love Barnsley to win it looks like Portsmouth to me.

You forgot to mention Arthur Scargill getting a Knighthood on the same day:loopy:

whoever wins it, the sponsors of wembley are the biggest losers- imagine what they were dreaming of- one(or two) of the big 4 in the final and now it looks like possibly a modest premiership team v a championship side? Not exactly mouthwatering and even MOTD will have less excitement come May.