Paintings by "Goldiak" - can anyone help??

Hi please send me your email address again x

PM sent again!!!! :) :)

Hi Carol

Years ago I bought a beautiful little painting at a second hand shop, here on the east coast of Australia.

The other day, (after it fell off my son’s bedroom wall..) I thought to look at the labelled back. I google searched the artist's name, Goldiak, and immediately found your request for examples of your grandfather’s paintings!!

I hope you are still searching, as I would be pleased to send you a photo. It is called “Buttermere 2 High Stile”.

I’ve been able to locate the scene, and knowing a bit about the artist has made me appreciate it all the more.

I’ve had to join this Sheffield forum to be able to get in touch, and would need advice on how to best send you an image of the (tiny) painting.

Barbara

Hi Carol

Years ago I bought a beautiful little painting at a second hand shop, here on the east coast of Australia.

The other day, (after it fell off my son’s bedroom wall..) I thought to look at the labelled back. I google searched the artist's name, Goldiak, and immediately found your request for examples of your grandfather’s paintings!!

I hope you are still searching, as I would be pleased to send you a photo. It is called “Buttermere 2 High Stile”.

I’ve been able to locate the scene, and knowing a bit about the artist has made me appreciate it all the more.

I’ve had to join this Sheffield forum to be able to get in touch, and would need advice on how to best send you an image of the (tiny) painting.

Barbara

Hi, Barbara, thanks so much for getting in touch.... Yes, I would love to see a photo of the painting, if you wouldn't mind taking a picture for me... I can send you an email address to send it to, if that would be ok...!!

So his paintings made it all the way to Australia...!!!!!! I wonder just how it got there!!!

I never really knew my grandfather as he died when I was about 4 and he'd been ill for a few years before then

Thanks again, CarolWx

Hi Carol,

Great! Yes, it would be fine to send me your email so that I can send a few images of the painting.

Barbara

Hi Carol,

Great! Yes, it would be fine to send me your email so that I can send a few images of the painting.

Barbara

Hi, Barbara, I've just sent you a private message with my email address!!!! :) :)

---------- Post added 24-11-2015 at 14:39 ----------

Thank you so much for the pictures, Barbara, I've added them to the collection!!!

Carol

For your information I currently have a small painting by GOLDIAK its Title is

Loch Lomand & Ben Lomand.

If you let me have your email I will photo the painting and send the photo to you/

Regards

Hackett

Carol

If you let me have your email I will photo the painting and send the photo to you/

Regards

Hackett

Hello, Hackett, thank you so much for replying.. I would love to see it, I'll PM you my email address, if you wouldn't mind taking a picture of it for me, that would be great!!! CarolW

---------- Post added 18-10-2017 at 10:20 ----------

Carol

Regards

Hackett

PM sent !!!! :) :)

I have a picture done by your relative.....I live in Barnsley let me know if you want pics of it 

There’s one for sale on eBay , £49:50.

15 hours ago, Kassiepoo said:

I have a picture done by your relative.....I live in Barnsley let me know if you want pics of it 

That would be great!!! Thank you so much..... I'll pm my email address to you….

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

There’s one for sale on eBay , £49:50.

I've just looked - and there's 2 now !!! That's the first time I've seen them on there!!! Thank you... 😀

I just put Goldiak in search and there they were.

Edited by lazarus