What is currently the best broadband deal?

Hi Dentzler,

Sorry to hear that, any chance you could drop me a PM with your username or a ticket ID from your account? Happy to take a look for you and see if there is anything we can do, even if you have talked to our COT team.

Hi, I'm currently with Virgin in S12 and the service is very good that is, apart from the price. We have Broadband, 24/7 phone calls & the lowest TV package which is worse than Freeview but it still costs more than £45/month. I guess price increases will soon be in the pipeline because we haven't had one for a few months and they do seem to come around regularly.

I have been talking to Orange for their Broadband & 24/7 phone calls but no TV. Their package which includes better phone usage (mobiles, international etc) costs about £27/month. TV we can get from a Freeview box so no cost.

Question is: are Orange any good now? They appear to have improved recently but is this the case?

We have a BT box across the road from our house which Orange assures me will ensure maximum Broadband speed.

Any thoughts for an absolute novice?

Hi walkertelecoms

Not sure what the link means.

Does it mean that Orange are less than average?

:(

Edited by perfectpete

National average is something like 5m so 14m for a non fibre connection is going some. Usually its around 17m.