...Poetry site...

Great site leviathan..... poems and pints sounds great, may pop along to the next event!:)

Great site leviathan..... poems and pints sounds great, may pop along to the next event!:)

Please do. 14th April at the Roebuck Tavern, Charles Street.

Looks like we might have a monthly slot there so spread the word my friend.

Glad you liked it. Not a bad site considering it's just a bunch of people who work together that have designed and contributed to it. We are looking to expand to a .co.uk address very soon.

Please do. 14th April at the Roebuck Tavern, Charles Street.

Looks like we might have a monthly slot there so spread the word my friend.

Glad you liked it. Not a bad site considering it's just a bunch of people who work together that have designed and contributed to it. We are looking to expand to a .co.uk address very soon.

This sounds great but alas, I get paid the day after so I'll have no money for pints, boohoo!

How often are they held?

Stuart

This sounds great but alas, I get paid the day after so I'll have no money for pints, boohoo!

How often are they held?

Stuart

We're hoping monthly or at least every 2 months. We're still learning, so there's a few creaks at the moment, but we're looking to get more people on board.

The last night had a few new people turn up, but we're unsure whether they'll come again. I've been to one of the more established nights and enjoyed it, but it seemed a bit clique-y as in everyone knew everyone else and I felt a bit like an outsider. With this one we really want people to come along and enjoy themselves and get involved.

Just a quick update about our site:

We are now .co.uk and the new address is http://www.wordsandthings.co.uk.

Also, stay tuned as it looks like we've got the go ahead to organise an outdoor event that we're calling 'Poems in the Park' and will be held in Weston Park around July time.

More info to follow as and when...