Rate the last film you saw

Oct 2013- Behind the canderlabra- at the sheffield Odeon, thought it was poor.

Captain Phillips. 7/10

This trend for stretching films out to over two hours doesn't do it for me.

Decent story that went on far too long.

The Wolf Of Wallstreet - 8/10

Its a lot like Goodfellas with the narration, drug abuse, swearing and excess.

Very funny as well.

Also I tried to watch Taken 2 on Sky - utterly pointless, not even worth rating. I hated the first one so don't know what I was thinking. Maybe enjoyable to a moron.

Edited by CPC464

Tried watching the act of killing which scored really high on RT,why would anyone want to watch people talking about killing people?turned it offafter10minutes.

Then you miss all the bits about some of the old Indonesian death squad leaders or "national heroes" who'd actually done that stuff finally realising, as they recreated their actions decades later for the documentary, that what they had done all those years ago was terribly wrong.

It's not an easy watch, and quite surreal at times, but watching these old genocidal murderers having their self-delusions about their "heroic" actions slowly removed certainly makes it a powerful documentary.

Then you miss all the bits about some of the old Indonesian death squad leaders or "national heroes" who'd actually done that stuff finally realising, as they recreated their actions decades later for the documentary, that what they had done all those years ago was terribly wrong.

It's not an easy watch, and quite surreal at times, but watching these old genocidal murderers having their self-delusions about their "heroic" actions slowly removed certainly makes it a powerful documentary.

To be honest I didn't have the patience.

Also I tried to watch Taken 2 on Sky - utterly pointless, not even worth rating. I hated the first one so don't know what I was thinking. Maybe enjoyable to a moron.

Guess I'm a moron then:hihi: enjoyed the first one, second one wasnt as good but still good enough

Guess I'm a moron then:hihi: enjoyed the first one, second one wasnt as good but still good enough

No offence intended!

But it was total crap though!

Monsters University - 6/10 - Colourful and entertaining but Pixar need to step things up a bit.

The Innkeepers - 6/10 - Ghost story with some very effective chills, they just take an age to arrive, very slow.

12 Years A Slave - 8

Hard to watch at times - had no idea about the kidnappings before this.