Rate the last film you saw

killing them softly - odd little film, great acting (including brad pitt on form) - very bloody.

enjoyed.

Dredd 5/10 i thought it was boring

Oh thank you I thought it was me, I thought I was watching a poorly made documentary did my head in but I only would give it 4/10

Dredd 5/10 i thought it was boring

Oh thank you I thought it was me, I thought I was watching a poorly made documentary did my head in but I only would give it 4/10

actually I think your right, 5/10 was a bit generous, dredds face annoyed me to bits I think he was trying to hard for the sly look :hihi:

Le Serpent - 6.5/10 - A little genereic but very watchable French thriller.

Dredd was for fans of the comic and he was trying to pull off the Dredd look. He nailed it. 2000AD printed a shirt with the emotions of Dredd and the faces were all the same, it's like a running joke.

Anyway, last film I saw was Maniac and I enjoyed it. Couldn't believe how brutal it was for a mainstream cinema release.

the last movie i watched is oz the great and powerful..and awesome movie

oz the great and powerful

I didn't expect much of it, but it was a charming, beautifully shot, well-scripted and funny film. 9/10

Hamilton 2: Unless Its About Your Daughter 8/10

Great movie about Spy

The Escapist 9/10. Love this film. It's so stylish & brilliantly made. Have a few questions though....was it filmed in the same prison as the original Italian Job? Those staircases look familiar. Also, every time I watch it I pick up on another subtle clue as to what's really going on. I think I've worked out that the 'escape' is all a figment of Franks imagination as he lies dying...but haven't quite worked out how all the secondary characters fit in during the reveal scenes at the end of the film (Are his fellow prison mates real or not?)

The raven. Some period whodunit about Edgar Allan poe, but was so dark in places it might have been a radio play. Fairly obvious conclusion, some iffy crime detecting techniques I'm sure weren't around in the 1840s. Not bad, but it came accross like a violent Murdoch mysteries on alabi. 5/10