Rate the last film you saw

agree -I loved troll hunter - no one else seems to like it.

---------- Post added 09-03-2013 at 16:56 ----------

Brave 9/10

Really enjoyed this film. Really good animation, good story and funny bits along the way. Yet to be disappointed by Pixar!

seen cars 2 ? - pants.

After about 2 years of me avoiding it, I was finally sat down to watch Four Lions. It is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

It does have a serious side and shows how prejudiced we can be. All shot in and around Sheffield, even the London Marathon scenes. A funny, easy watch, 9/10

Silver Linings Playbook. 9.8/10

By far one of the most enjoyable films I have seen recently.

I thought Bradley Cooper's performance was Oscar worthy.

---------- Post added 09-03-2013 at 16:56 ----------

seen cars 2 ? - pants.

Yes, Ive seen Cars 2. Ok, not as good as the first - I still enjoyed it :)

Four Lions ... All shot in and around Sheffield, even the London Marathon scenes.

Yeah, I thought the Kebabish shop on the Wicker looked a bit out of place in the scenes set in London :cool:

i enjoyed troll hunter

After about 2 years of me avoiding it, I was finally sat down to watch Four Lions. It is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

It does have a serious side and shows how prejudiced we can be. All shot in and around Sheffield, even the London Marathon scenes. A funny, easy watch, 9/10

four lions is brill, funny as hell

rubber dingy rapids bro

sorcerer's apprentice on telly last night - miserable charmless attempt by disney to grab some Harry Potter run off.

crappy

---------- Post added 10-03-2013 at 11:34 ----------

best comedy of recent years, watch it again and again.

Se7en. Watched this when it came out at the cinema and maybe watched it once since. Still a good film. 7.5/10.

Se7en. Watched this when it came out at the cinema and maybe watched it once since. Still a good film. 7.5/10.

I saw it at the cinema and thought it was good,watched it on tv and the cuts made it unfathonable!

last two

boogie nights and shaun of the dead

both 8.5

The Avengers 8/10.. the best movie

Edited by jude88

Lovely Molly. Grim horror made unwatchable by 4 sky recording interruptions. Didn't see enough to make me rewatch it any time soon. Quite good but a teen slasher type film it most definately wasn't, pretty heavy content all round. 6.5/10 (minus a million to sky movies who are probably going to get canned)