Rate the last film you saw

django unchained- 8/10

a good mix of comedy and action.

Playback. Crappy horror, a bit like the ring, but much worse. Also has two points deducted for Americans playing football. A number 11 in goal with the same strip as outfield players ? It should be banned. 2/10

The Way of The Gun, crappy but has the best most realistic shoot outs by far.

Ghost Rider 2 4/10

Nowhere near as good as the first IMO

last night i watched i am legend cos ive never seen it, tbh i felt a bit meh

5/10

the best bit was the relationship between him and his dog

it was too hollywood for me, too cgi ey

Ghost Rider 2 4/10

Nowhere near as good as the first IMO

last night i watched i am legend cos ive never seen it, tbh i felt a bit meh

5/10

the best bit was the relationship between him and his dog

it was too hollywood for me, too cgi ey

Agree with both, I am legend was a big let down for me

J Edgar. I quite enjoyed this. I new a bit about him but not alot so that helped. Had I known alot I'm sure I'd be shouting at the telly about the inaccuracies that were probably there. Had some nice period details, clint Eastwoods slightly twee piano score in the background and dicaprio was pretty good - his makeup artist very good. It wasn't the fastest paced film ever but it wasn't bad. 7.5/10

Agree with both, I am legend was a big let down for me

just a good job tats not in this section or hed be accusing me of not knowing enough about it cos i didnt go to the cinema to watch it :suspect:

Arbitrage.......8/10. Richard Gere is superbly cast as the driven man who will stop at nothing to win. Think Pretty Woman meets Wall Street. It was kind of confusing not knowing whether to be glad his money & contacts got him anything he wanted, or to be routing for Tim Roth to get the arrogant SOB! One of Mr Gere's finest roles. Great supporting cast, too. And you don't have to be a financial guru to get the gist of the script either, as the bulk of the film centres around how much deceit it takes to stay on top of the game.

Dont let the title put you off! (I had to look it up :hihi:). well worth a watch.

Playback. Crappy horror, a bit like the ring, but much worse. Also has two points deducted for Americans playing football. A number 11 in goal with the same strip as outfield players ? It should be banned. 2/10

That's why you should consult this thread before watching anything. I warned you a couple pages back about that film. :hihi:

That's why you should consult this thread before watching anything. I warned you a couple pages back about that film. :hihi:

You aren't wrong. Sky wasn't playing ball (I watched 93 mins of k19 widow maker only for it to go no further - other stuff on demand wasn't working right either and the only fix will <<horror>> clear my planner !!) so I was reduced to playback on "horizontal Saturday". What a load of arse.