Rate the last film you saw

Unknown. A bit of a Bourne indentity sort of thing but with middle aged people (luam neeson) Wasnt bad. 6/10

The grey. Liam neeson in what would have been a difficult film for him to make I'd have thought. A bit "jaws" meets "alive". Some very good effects, some not as good. Beautifully shot, and a lovely ending. Quite a surprise. 8/10

Gold member. And we're back in the gutter. Loads of smut, loved the ongoing mole gag (I used to work with someone who had a mole who left just before this came out - no idea how lucky they are) but as funny as it was it did get bogged down in trying to cram in too many pop culture references, which haven't dated well. 8/10

Django Unchained. 7/10.

I see some people above spelled the movie 'Inglourious Basterds' wrong, however are right in saying it was better than Django.

The Crying Game -6/10 - Gave this a 2nd viewing as i'd not seen it for years, looking back I dont know how I didnt see the "twist" a mile off (must have been naive back then). Looking a little dated but still a decent film.

you have a screen in yer bog?

OOPs at my typo . . . :-)

I have recently watched Les Miserables twice . . . it has been a film I have been counting the days for its release for most of last year and so I watched it on Friday 11th (i never usually watch a film on opening day but I couldnt wait any longer) and from that would say 8/10 but then I watched it in IMAX on Tuesday and definatly give an extra 1.5 taking it to 9.5/10 .. . Russell Crowe is where the .5 of a mark is lost as i agree with the comments about his singing live.

I was unsure about Hugh Jackman after my first viewin but think the anticipation I had for the film having seen it twice on stage was so high i needed the second viewing for it all to sink in. Hathaway was amazing, and Eddie Redmayne was also a great Marius, his emotion during 'Empty Chairs at Empty Tables' WOW

Also loved Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen in their roles

Superbad - 8/10

Not laughed so hard for quite a long time! It's one of those rare American high-school "we must get booze and lose our virginity" films that actually generate consistent laughs.

"I am McLovin!"

Clearskin. A rather confusing Brit terrorist thriller with a beardy Sean bean. Too much bobbing back and forth in time, too preachy, too many random plot twists and too full of its own self importance. A shame because deep down there was a half decent film trying to get out. The bloke who played Chris out of birds of a feather was very good though. 6.5/10

Texas Chainsaw 8/10

Thought this was quite good really.

saw it the other day and enjoyed it, 8/10 also

Life Of Pi.

Good story, great acting 8/10

Not sure I liked the religious theme of it for kids although I doubt most or any of them will understand the underlying theme and choices at the end. Can`t say anything without spoilers so I won`t.