Rate the last film you saw

Schindlers list 0/10 boooring.

wow..... :o

Watched:

The Road - 9/10

The Alamo(the one with Billy Bob Thornton as Davey Crocket) - 8/10 (much better than the John Wayne one)

Midnight Cowboy - 8/10

TRON 2 - 0/10 - Garbage.

I feel for the people involved - all that work, all that money, all that expertise working towards a common goal that turns out to be 90 minutes of unadulterated crud.

TRON 2 - 0/10 - Garbage.

I feel for the people involved - all that work, all that money, all that expertise working towards a common goal that turns out to be 90 minutes of unadulterated crud.

Why can't they just leave the past be... Are they running out of new ideas in Hollywood?

Why can't they just leave the past be... Are they running out of new ideas in Hollywood?

Plenty of new ideas, but very few surface in the ocean of excrement that is 'Hollywood'.

I think it's to do with money. A new idea is risky, an old one isn't.

At least the internet has made it much easier to navigate over this ocean - I just wish I'd checked IMDB before wasting an hour and half of my life.

Date Night 8/10

Really enjoyed this film. Quite a few laughs in it really.

Schindlers list 0/10 boooring.

I would call you a troll like lots of people do in other threads but in this case i think the film was probably above your intellect level.

The Killing Of John Lennon 6/10

Requiem For A Dream 7.5/10 - The ending is very bleak

The Other Guys 6.5/10 - Very silly but also has its funny bits, as opposed to Judd Apatow film which are silly with no funny bits.

Requiem For A Dream 7.5/10 - The ending is very bleak

I like films that are nitty gritty like this. It reminded me of the Heath Ledger film 'Candy'.

I suppose that is the reason i like most Brit films. You can't beat stuff like Scum, Kes and Dead Man's Shoes.

Thor 8.5/10

I'm not a marvel comic reader so i took this film to be a general sci-fi film and i thought it was very good. I was going to give it an 8 but on reflection i thought it deserved an extra .5 at least.

There WILL be a second film from this IMHO

Fast and furious 5 is much better then last one they made. Still don't think it was better then no 1 and no 3

Say a 6/10 gave an extra point for having vin diesel being in it

Thor 8.5/10

There WILL be a second film from this IMHO

No doubt if this one makes enough money.