Rate the last film you saw

Just watched Gran Torino after having it sky-plussed - a great film that I think was a very apt finish for Clint as an actor. Some poignant moments, a little cheesy in places but nevertheless a film thats probably going to be kept on my sky+ box for a while longer

Why Did I Get Married Too -- Good film. Janet Jackson's performance was brilliant.

Went to see Clash of the Titans '3D' at the weekend.

What a load of rubbish. 3D is an absolute waste of time.

Go and see Kick-Ass instead.

Clash of the Titans was shot in 2D, unlike most other 3D films. Due to pressures of the film industry now, they quickly added some features to make it 3D, but the film critics say go watch it in 2D if you're going to watch it at all as the 3D effects aren't worth bothering about and it was intended to be watched in 2D. I've heard it's a pretty poor film though, so I probably won't bother at all.

Robin Williams, John Travolta, in old dogs... i only went to see this as im a fan of Robin Williams, good family comedy, a little slow at times but good to watch with the kids..

Clash of the Titans was shot in 2D, unlike most other 3D films. Due to pressures of the film industry now, they quickly added some features to make it 3D, but the film critics say go watch it in 2D if you're going to watch it at all as the 3D effects aren't worth bothering about and it was intended to be watched in 2D. I've heard it's a pretty poor film though, so I probably won't bother at all.

This 3D stuff is getting out of hand. If God had meant filmgoers to watch stuff in 3d he'd have invented theatre.......

Kickass - 8/10 and that's high praise from me.

Couple of bits that annoyed me but for the most part it was.. well, kickass.

Clash of the Titans -(2D as it was meant to be seen). Very pleasant experience, the new Perseus is a bit more butch than the original pretty boy Harry Hamlin.

7.5/10

Days Of Heaven. Richard Gere's first 'starring' role. Malicks love triangle is one of the most beautiful films ever made. Every frame could be printed off. The locust swarm and purging by fire is one of the most astounding and frightening sequences ever filmed. 9/10.

Triangle. 'Nightmare' movie that tries and largely succeeds in doing something smart. However the idea behind isn't enough to carry a entire film, despite the efforts of Mellisa George. 5/10.

Clash of the Titans - 2/10 Poor was bored, loved the orginal, hated this!

Whip It - kookie brilliant - ingnore the TV ad, very funny not a girly flick Ellen Page brill.

If you liked Juno you'll love this.

Juliette Lewis is a bit mental but plays IronMaiden greatly

Law abiding citizen _81/0 kept me entertained, and i'm not very good at watching boy films-i am trying to get better!