Rate the last film you saw

Blindness - a film about people going blind such as a epidemic such as 28 says later.., had some good actors in it.. But this didn’t help it being a crap film. 4/10

Pontypool - Ill not even go into detail, another epidemic film, but very poor.

1/10

Gran Torino - 9/10 (One of my fav. films ever)

1408 - 7/10 (Typical Steven King Crazyness, but good!)

Black Water 4/10 - Three people stuck up a tree for 90mins.

Bounty Hunter 7/10 predictable chick flick, enjoyed it tho.

Alice in Wonderland -- 10/10...Loved this film.

Crazy Heart 8/10 - very enjoyable, Jeff Bridges is as good as ever, music is great (same guy that did O' Brother Where Art Thou)

Alice in Wonderland. Could have been better and darker but I did enjoy it. As someone else has mentioned Helena B-C did seem to be doing an impersonation of Miranda Richardson in Blackadder and the white Queen was a right damp squib.

Fun overall 7/10

I love you Phillip Morris...OMG..loved this film. Jim & Ewan very friggin fantisico in this film. The last part of the film I fell for it hook line & sinker...I had a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes beause I was so caught up in the rush of the film I did not expect the twist though I was spectical I got bought into the drama & high emotions that were played out. I did expect a hollywood ending where everyone lives happily ever after but when you are imitating true life you have to follow suit. I think this is one movie where I did want to see a happy ending :( Overall I would give this badazz movie 10/10 :thumbsup: for the sheer brilliant performances, drama & genius comedy.

Edited by bizzle

Inglourious Basterds

Rating out of 10: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

bloody brilliant film

Hurt Locker:

Tried to give it a go but had to switch it off due to the nature of it, I know that sounds ignorant but I couldnt take the suspense. I was hiding behind a pillow thinking 'Oh no, no omg he's gonna tred on it, no phew, wait yes he's not, oh no he is, omg, omg omg.....'

Seriously though I couldn't watch it, too much what i'd imagine to be real life for those guys and sadness in it for me.

The Blind Side - outstanding 9/10. Not been so emotional since PS I Love You