Rate the last film you saw

I saw THIS IS IT…….. With Michael Jackson, it just wasn’t what I expected, Michael Jackson rehearsing for a concert that never happened… So wheres the punchline? Im a fan of Michael Jackson and just didn’t think it needed to be made.

2/10.

From Paris with love = 7/10 John Travolta's plays his part well & he has some good lines.

Hangover = 9/10 belly laughs galore.

Jaws - For about the 20th time, a bona fide cinema classic 10/10

Star Trek 10/10 wow :wow:. I wish I could unwatch it just so that I could watch it all over again. Amazing. Perfectly cast.

AVATAR - I was dragged kicking and screaming late at night to see this film God I thought I was gunna be bored to tears - how wrong could i be - loved every minute of it - supberb film watched it in 3d too (something I havnt done before) amazing is still not a big enough word to describe how good it was. Well worth coming out of pics at 2.15 in morning :?

Alice in Wonderland: 5/10.

Lame & boring, I was highly disappointed, 3d was not great either.

I think Disney stopped it from being a true Tim Burton dark classic! I would advise waiting for this to come onto dvd!

Fantastic Mr Fox.

Dry humour: Check!

Father Issues: Check!

Characters treating each other with casual cruelty to release their anger & frustration: Check!

It must be a Wes Anderson film! I'm surprised how much he was allowed to deviate from the original tale, but regardless, I found this hugely entertaining if a tad more slight than his previous films. 8/10

A Single Man...........Colin Firth..............He got a Bafta for his role in this, but its rather slow, and with a sad ending.

In the Loop - a great retelling of dodgy dossiers and spin doctoring. Peter Capaldi is wonderful as the foul mouthed Machiavellian director of Communications bullying and threatening his way around Downing St and Washington. 8/10