Rate the last film you saw

Despicable me 2. Couldn't get into this to the point I fell asleep. Funny in bits but only very tiny bits. 5/10

just looked at blade runner again the other night still at 30 odd years old an atmospheric master piece/

heres a quote from Edward James Olmos who was an actor on the film/

'The whole film. Really. I could not believe when I would walk on the set and see the locations. It was just amazing. It was a journey that I have never really experienced before. For instance when we walked down the main street where I meet Decker and he is having sushi at the bar, that whole street was four blocks long, four stories high. It had voice of the theater speakers on top of all the roofs on both sides all the way down the street. It had rain. It had smoke. It had flying cars. And all live with thousands of extras. You were in it. With Vangelis' music pounding us, they would bring it down at certain points and people would have dialogue. The whole rhythm of the street was choreographed. People moved to the pulse of the beat. People on bikes, cars suspended on cranes, it was a tremendous experience.':thumbsup:

I hear ridley scott's going to make blade runner 2,hope he dosn't f it up like he did with the sequels of s of the,lambs and alien .

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - 7/10

Decent thriller but the plot is just a bit too straight-forward.

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - 7/10

Decent thriller but the plot is just a bit too straight-forward.

The ads are saying "look out Bond, look out Bourne" should they be worried or is it not that good ?

Gravity.

This film is made to be seen in the cinema in 3.d.

Im afraid i wont be rushing to buy the blu-ray as it would be boring minus the cinema viewing expirience.

6/10

I hear ridley scott's going to make blade runner 2,hope he dosn't f it up like he did with the sequels of s of the,lambs and alien .

Fair comment regarding Hannibal but Aliens is a brilliant film, different in scale to Alien but a worthy sequel.

Easy Money - 5/10 - Swedish crime drama that takes an age for something to happen (a bit like those overrated TV shows like The Wire etc).

It's his film to mess up. he gave us the look and adapted the story.

He didnt direct Aliens. Aliens was an excellent film, although it is different.

Alien itself is right up there as being an amazing film which has stood the test of time very well, which is incredibly hard for a sci fi film.

He will be making a sequel to Prometheus, which cant really be anything but an improvement.

It's his film to mess up. he gave us the look and adapted the story.

He didnt direct Aliens. Aliens was an excellent film, although it is different.

Alien itself is right up there as being an amazing film which has stood the test of time very well, which is incredibly hard for a sci fi film.

He will be making a sequel to Prometheus, which cant really be anything but an improvement.

ever thought of being a film critic:hihi:

The ads are saying "look out Bond, look out Bourne" should they be worried or is it not that good ?

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the film I just hoped that there would be more of an emphasis on uncovering the bad guy's plot as that's what I always liked about the Jack Ryan books/films.

Inside Llewyn Davis 9 out of 10. Brilliant.

Really? You must have seen a film different from the one of that name that I saw.

5/10 (and that's generous).

Others' rates:

August Osage County: 9/10. Very dark, but gripping, set-piece (based on stage play). A must!

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: 7/10. Spoilt by presence of Keira Knightley.

Grudge Match: 6/10. Formulaic but worth a watch.

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw